An independent New Vegas mod.

devinpatterson

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where you got you the idea that Hardin was willing to kill McNamara in order to become elder but if the player helps Hardin become the new elder then McNamara is demoted to knight in the main game.

Ah, good to know. I'v never done the quest, but I thought it had said something about removing the elder and I suspect I misintereperted that as take out. So we could have a outcast chapter then, just a difference of doctrine.

with Dead Money. Maybe a small quest to rescue some treasure hunters from the ghost people?

Not for pre-resotration, I mean we need some human interest quests or something for post restoration. I can think of a ton of ideas for pre-restoration.

Judging by the wiki entry on the ghost people it seems that the means used to increase their population are similar to the super mutants from Fallout 3 except it would be severe exposure to the cloud instead of FEV.

Huh, that's an interesting idea. Seems kinda crazy considering how toxic it is and how quick it kills, but still an interesting angle.

Let me get back to you on Jacobstown.

I thought of 3 changes for Jacobstown depending on the ending. If Jacobstown is abandoned then someone turns it into a resort for the rich and famous, although I'm kind of "iffy" one. A mercenary company turns it into their HQ. If it's still populated then I think it would be best too just have a large caravan going to and from the town.

Also I think you should get rid of the nearby Ranger Station seeing as the Great Khans leave after the NCR wins the battle.

When I travel too the Long 15 before I nuke it he's still a Marked Man

And is Long 15 destroyed? and many ghouls/marked men around?...

Sorry I thought you meant he turns a Mark Man after the nuking. Derp.

Wait, what?? He's human before you nuke the Long 15 (Don't think a normal ghoul can transform into a Marked Man). When you nuke the Long 15, everything's destroyed and he becomes a Marked Man.

I meant when I travel too the Long 15 before the nuking he's a marked man. In the Lore he's human but in game he's marked.

Sorry I thought you meant he turns a Mark Man after the nuking. Derp.

Yeah basicly we're going to need a human face, I thought there was a pic of him somewhere as I human but maybe not. If not then we can throw any old face on there and the problem is solved.

I could have sworn I seen a picture somewhere in the wiki of him before he was turned into a Marked Man, the developers just didn't add it too the game since you're not suppose too get there before the nuking.

I meant when I travel too the Long 15 before the nuking he's a marked man. In the Lore he's human but in game he's marked.

He's not human in the game because you can't access the Long 15 without nuking it so.... And as devin said, just slap any generic human face on him. Also, i think there is no offical image of him in "human form". Maybe just a fan picture?

Edited by PleaseHelpMeWithThis

Also I think you should get rid of the nearby Ranger Station seeing as the Great Khans leave after the NCR wins the battle.

I agree, the camp becomes redundant when the Great Khans evacuate Red Rock Canyon. Not only that but when I installed the Russell companion mod last night and visited the camp a bighorner and cazador had appeared in the middle of the camp. You would think that the developers would have learned by now that placing enemy spawn markers near settlements is a bad idea.

http://i.imgur.com/RjNgG57.jpg

I think it would be cool too have a small side quest informing the NCR about the Remnants Bunker, when the player arrives the Vertibird and power armour will be gone and a few engineers and scientists will be turning the place into a ranger safe house, after a few in-game days the player can use it.

I think it would be cool too have a small side quest informing the NCR about the Remnants Bunker, when the player arrives the Vertibird and power armour will be gone and a few engineers and scientists will be turning the place into a ranger safe house, after a few in-game days the player can use it.

I know squat about the remnants bunker, so I don't know if they can lock it up again or if the NCR can get in pretty easy. But if they can get in there and the player tells them, then I think we can go with something like that.

Kingwilfre16 I shouldn't have to say this, it should be obvious, but.......

When you make an argument, and it's shown to be lacking you *dont* go back and edit your posts to soften or change your position, it's a simple matter of integrity. And this isn't hte first time you'v done this. Ie, *not* cool

I was fixing strange gibberish text that appears when I post

ie. bsfhefho'$