An independent New Vegas mod.

devinpatterson

And it would be cool if the mod had a version for the Fallout 4-NV mod

That then says ... the effort for the NV engine shouldn't be continued.

Oh wait ... that was sort of an arsehole of me .

So what do U want to do with this thing you have created ?

What the heck, you just accused me of a whole lot of ridiculousness (including somehow suckering you into working on this mod). That is some serious crazy you have going on there, and I'm no fan of drama.......so that's going to be a hard pass for me.

It is not ridiculous to accuse you of just wanting to discuss story ... and never making it into a published mod.

I understand ... playing the geck is more fun than playing the game.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still wanna see a more developed history of how to keep a good relationship with the NCR after claiming independency

Absolutely. The basis for the NCR friendly story line lies in the treaty of New Vegas. I can expand on it, but essentially it's similar to the way a leader can change for a country/state/nation but policies, alliances and treaties remain in force. From that base, you can build and further strengthen your alliance.

But I'm curious to hear more specifics on what you would see as solidifying relations with the NCR. Quests to aid NCR resources and citizens would be a good place to start (medical, rescue etc), as wood military aid during conflicts the NCR is engaged in.

So what strikes you as an interesting quest ElrazielMoon?

It is not ridiculous to accuse you of just wanting to discuss story ... and never making it into a published mod.

Taht is one very weak, straw-man argument. Ridiculous, is accusing me of conning you into working on my mod then doing a 180 and asking what "we" should start working on.

But then again I quoted that in the last message, so it should have been clear;

I was just another sucker in a long line ... as this thread will surely prove .

Oh wait ... that was sort of an arsehole of me .

So what do U want to do with this thing you have created ?

It's a good idea ... but I see no fruition .

Should we make the supply lines you talk about ... just the visual.

River lines and lake are good ... but the rail will be the ultimate math problem ,,, angle over many cells.

Your own words.

You want to believe that behavior makes sense, go ahead.....you do you.

• 2 months later...
Mods please never close this thread Its like testament too "idea guys" who keep the modding scene alive. Its like a coming of age thing for modders. Still combing this 8 year old modding wishlist. Im not hating Its pretty epic.