Happy Birthday Robin! (Dark0ne)

Tytanis

Happy birthday, Dark0ne, albeit a day late and a GBP short. Thanks to you, I'll always remember the proper way to say "aluminium". :teehee:

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Flew home from Washington on Saturday evening, arriving in London at 6.30am and got whisked off straight to a champagne breakfast for the Queen's Jubilee festivities. A day of drinking later and I'd say I had a great birthday, especially since the queen felt the need to put on a celebration on the Thames for me...very good of her.

Haven't had much sleep in the past 3 days; Friday night was prom night for a lot of high schools in Philadelphia. Tried to crash the one going on in my hotel but quickly worked out it was pretty much an all-black high school (like the scene out of the film Road Trip) so went back to bed and put a few pillows over my head (think at the age of 26 I might also be a bit old for high school...although my English charm works wonders). Saturday night I was flying and the turbulence was bad, so not much sleep on that flight. And then last night was my birthday night, first one in, last one out.

Back to work at some point...

What I wouldn't have given to been a fly on the wall had you decided to step out on the dance floor at the prom. Ha ha ha

Anyway happy belated...and if it too loud you are too old.