⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI new wars in skyrim dev team,

Thanks very much for the continuation of this best and wunderful mod. As i heard that Wars in Skyrim are not continued to develop beacauseof all the criticism, i was really depressed. For me then i loose all enjoy to play skyrim.

I am the dev of More Village Animals mod, for the moment i must learn for my Java Certificate all the time, but maybe in future i too will join the wars in skyrim mod team. thx very much that u continue it, the best news i heard since a while.

Can u also make me a favor plz? Alexandrox asked me to give feedback on Wars in Skyrim and i am disappointed that i never had time to do so, and then he leaved. Can u send him from me the best wishes and salutation in Italy? ;) This would be nice

I hope he will be fine and he succeed in RL what he planned for his future. For me he is one of the most talented Moders on Skyrimnexus, and all that people that critizised him : i hate u!

THX

Edited by lorrena

Hello. I'm glad to see this project has been resurrected. I'm running with WiS and it's a lot of fun, although I wish the chickens from "More Village Animals" would stop attacking the villains. Are you giving out any information about what you plan to do? Are the same villains and heroes going to be in the new version? I'm getting superb interaction between the More NPC's mod and WiS at Fort Greymoor. The Imperials and the Stormcloaks keep attacking and counterattacking at the Fort. On the avatars where I have joined a civil war faction, General Juy seems to pick whichever side the player is on. On one character, she stayed in Fort Greymoor and helped the Stormcloaks defend against repeated attacks from the Imperial forces, since that avatar was in the Stormcloak faction. The AI for Jeheana is very good. She moves around stalking prey and will go invisible at the right times. I'm running with a version that is remarkably stable, but was only available after the nexus mod page was hidden. I'm not sure that it was intended to be released. I don't know the version number, but it was beyond any version posted to the nexus. I have yet to have a character reach level 30, so I'm also wondering about the issues you mentioned that occur when the pc reaches level 30+.

As soon i have time i will check this.

These are excellent news... That mod was the best out there and its original concept is exactly what Skyrim, as a game, needed.

Please don't do the same mistake as Alex and pay too much heed to the things people say, this is the internet, anonymous people bringing out their psychological issues etc and it will never change.

Good luck with your project and thanks!

Thank you so much for continuing this. 2 of my 3 favorite skyrim addons, this one and dovahkiin hideout have been dropped, and i'm seriously considering not coming back to skyrim until the last xpac and last patch are out, like i did for oblivion, so that even after great mods are abandoned they will remain compatible.

But if you make this work again, together with warzones, i'd forgive the lack of dovahkiin hideout and come back to the game instantly

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone in this Project I thank everyone on all teams to bring this great mod to life and for Alex for his ideas and wisdom on this mod.Good Luck and Semper Fi :)

I´m not a modder but a mod enthusiast and I´d like to share some ideas and suggestions on the project.I don´t know all of your experiences so I don´t know if telling this idea is already old news.

In order to relief pressure from the Community and from the Teams and to give more time and space for more ideas, some part inside the community should use the esp. file to report bugs and other new stuff ( again not a modder ), if it is a huge file (50% completed as the project describes) then it should be useful for version testing (not beta) but also for neighbor mod testing. :)

Ps:I´m new here, so if this reply is outdated to the project itself, if so then ignore it :P

I never gave any feedback on WiS Myself, but I fell in love with how tough the game got. To me, WiS made Skyrim as awesome and as fun as it was for me. I cannot wait till the return of it. Those people who trolled his Mod are only mad cause they must suck at a game with challenges. 2 Thumbs up for you and all your doing to bring WiS back. Any trollers out there, burn in hell morons.