gasti89

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's too long i don't play skyrim and i was gonna dowload this mod...then i find its deleted noooooooooo......it was so fun this mod...this is really bad too many good mods are deleted from here....

• 2 weeks later...

Lulz just let this mod die, WiS is dead, Warzones is abandoned and filled with corrupt scripts which will break your game, as stated before it's best to use a combination of other mods to achieve an effect equal to or even better than the 2 mods I mentioned.

Examples?

Lulz just let this mod die, WiS is dead, Warzones is abandoned and filled with corrupt scripts which will break your game, as stated before it's best to use a combination of other mods to achieve an effect equal to or even better than the 2 mods I mentioned.

Examples?

Well Sokrman, if I recall correctly, when you land in a warzone, the papyrus scripts it generates were meant for an earlier version of skyrim, and that's why it causes people problems.

I can confirm that it's not just so many npcs at once, I have immersive patrols running just fine, in fact just got out of a battle that was from immersive patrols, an at least 50-75 man battle of legions and stormcloaks, no Idea if that mod runs scripts, I'm sure it does though. And I was crashing so many times I even tried entering a warzone.

This doesn't mean that I'm pessimistic against Warzones, I just think it needs some simple updating if that's true.

Edited by Lakan