⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

I was wondering if there is an estimated release date. I have been working on a clean install but I don't want to start a new game until this is released mainly because I'm not sure if it will brake something if I installed it halfway through a save. Any clarification on this is welcome. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just because they aren`t showing any results to the public, it doesnt mean automatically that its dead.

Its a big mod afterall and tons of people are expecting good content, so be patient and hope for the best.

A lot of modding communities out there (not only skyrim) work like that and yet created great mods. Progress maybe slow

but i`m sure its steady (or i hope ;) ).

I`m not saying i like it either to figure out wether they are still active or not but there is the old saying in the modding

community that pretty much fits: "Its done, when its done."

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I love WIS but lets not forget there are a bunch of other mods that do pretty much the same thing and are currently being worked on.

Warzones

Immersive Patrols

Skyrim Monster mod

Monster Wars

Something that starts with a D (I can't keep all these mods in my mind)

And most of these are well past WiS at its prime.

Hey I love WIS but lets not forget there are a bunch of other mods that do pretty much the same thing and are currently being worked on.

Warzones

Immersive Patrols

Skyrim Monster mod

Monster Wars

Something that starts with a D (I can't keep all these mods in my mind)

And most of these are well past WiS at its prime.

Skyrim Alive was just re-introduced also. And don't forget Occupy Skyrim (OCS). All very good. I still run WIS though. The version I have is working very well. No problems at all. There was some mention of problems when you hit level 30, but I don't have any characters that level, and probably never will. I can set one to level 50 in the console, I suppose, and see what happens.

• 4 weeks later...
Ahh screw this. This is frustrating, why is there no fulfilled promises or updates? I guess I have to dig up my old 4.2 update and use it. Hopefully it works.

• 2 weeks later...
I would assume that it has been shelved at this point. There are combinations of other mods that pretty much do the same thing at this point, so the loss is mitigated. I still run it though, just for the heroes and villains. It was unique in that respect. And the Elite Guards. Once you heavily mod skyrim with new monsters and enemies, you really do need more guards around. I have dragons flying around right from the start of the game, for example.