Gone for a while

Guest Guest_Switch

Guest Guest_Switch

Hi all, this is Switch (just using the local library computer :P) can't remember my password so I've had to log in as a guest (keep all my passwords on the computer, which is sorta dead ATM).

Well, just to let you all know I'll be gone for a while since my computer is totally dead for the moment... we've got some guys coming to pick it up and fix it but I have no idea how long they'll be... so that's why I haven't been on for the last couple days :P one power cut and Windows was totally disabled... and now we can't seem to re-install it.

So anyway, I'll be gone for anything from 1-2 weeks, though I may be back sooner...

Sorry about this, cya later :P

Ahhh...unlucky Switch. Learn how to flash bios and my boot disks and its possible it may not happen again (unless its a hardware problem) ;)

OH well...I look forward to your return.

Okay sir I'll look forward to you getting back when you can. In the mean time I'll role play Ford for you. If your email still works I can email you the other posts and you can email replies if you want. If not I promise not to kill him!

Unlucky Switch; i almost had a similar problem but managed to fix it before it did any serious damage. Hope you get everything fixed soon, since i'm not sure the forums would be the same without your... unique style of modding.

Bad luck again pal. See you back here soon :D

gee that sucks, i had the same problem not too far back, i normally turned off my laptop by holding the power button, switched off as it was saving crap, before i knew it, it wouldnt start up, so i lost all my school work and got a saturday detention for fixing my laptop, doesnt that make sence! <_<

Better yet, don't turn off the damned thing.

So... Looks like it's two down now... I've also had computer troubles, detailed in the "Profiles" thread...

I hope everyone recognizes their resopnsibility to fill in for Switch in the n00b threads. Oh, wait... Looks like you've been doing that for the last six months or so... I don't know if Switch should take it as a compliment or an insult that the entire forum has been prepared for his absence for about half a year...

Archived