Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 the luna base is going great it should be completed soon

2 with the recent succes of dez's mushrooms i've decided to no longer give out the zombifide candy i'm moving on to a diffrent project

3 here are some of your panties back dez a group of the zombies were wearing them saying that "they made them feel pretty"

1 the luna base is going great it should be completed soon

2 with the recent succes of dez's mushrooms i've decided to no longer give out the zombifide candy i'm moving on to a diffrent project

3 here are some of your panties back dez a group of the zombies were wearing them saying that "they made them feel pretty"

ughhhhyyyy, ummm,give them to someone else, theres like body parts in some!

I find this topic quite silly. There are many people who want to rule the world, but what you need to do is get off your arse and do something. The world is not just going to give in to you because you feel like it.

I find this topic quite silly. There are many people who want to rule the world, but what you need to do is get off your arse and do something. The world is not just going to give in to you because you feel like it.

Quite silly!? Damn. Im sure that some, like me, have been trying very hard for full-on Silly. Come on, folks. We need to up our Silly.

... and my arse is so full of folks visiting all the time, that it just wont budge.

I bid £ 10. To start. Washable, d?

yes it will! :closedeyes:

Quite silly!? Damn. Im sure that some, like me, have been trying very hard for full-on Silly. Come on, folks. We need to up our Silly.

... and my arse is so full of folks visiting all the time, that it just wont budge.

I bid £ 10. To start. Washable, d?

You two make me laugh! :D

Archived