Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find this topic quite silly. There are many people who want to rule the world, but what you need to do is get off your arse and do something. The world is not just going to give in to you because you feel like it.

Quite silly!? Damn. Im sure that some, like me, have been trying very hard for full-on Silly. Come on, folks. We need to up our Silly.

... and my arse is so full of folks visiting all the time, that it just wont budge.

I bid £ 10. To start. Washable, d?

yes there washable :biggrin:

Necromancer G Posted Today, 07:18 AM

Good news everyone. There will be a monkey sword fight soon for entertainment.

little monkeys or big ones? wanna pet my monkey?

Chesto Posted Today, 07:17 AM

Wont speak for dezi, but some of us just try to spread a little Silly to brighten up a rather grim world.

True, the world needs more laughter, my sweet babae!

Bloody heck, d! Last time i tried that, it bit me! And, d? Have washed these, but there is still just a teeny weeny hint of the essence of zombie about them. Would you mind, awfully, just slipping them on for a moment, just to... ah... recover their original... ah...ambience?

Sorry I haven't spoke much on here. I found a mole and had to go and 'take care' of it :whistling: and I don't mean a government mole. I mean thwe proper moles. Pesky thing, trying to take over the world while we are attempting to.

So can someone tell me how our whole situation is going.....

Oh and Dez, how are the mushrooms?

Sorry I haven't spoke much on here. I found a mole and had to go and 'take care' of it :whistling: and I don't mean a government mole. I mean thwe proper moles. Pesky thing, trying to take over the world while we are attempting to.

So can someone tell me how our whole situation is going.....

Oh and Dez, how are the mushrooms?

The mushrooms are growing like weeds,some as tall as me,but be careful they bite..heh heh.

The others are just perfect,ask them...I mean taste one or two if you like!

Archived