Ending or taking over the World

Necromancer G

Well, I guess I shall have to open up my evil popcorn stand of doom.

Just don't eat the greenish ones. Those are for the goody goodies.

And can I borrow this de-boning machine? I was thinking of expanding the stand to sell evil buffalo wings also.

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEEYYYYYYYYY!

I was a crony before YOU were a crony! I outcrony you!! To rival your popcorn stand (doom inc.), I open a (doom-y) sandwich bar! The only topings are cheese and death. I may sideline in bagels (try the salmon and despair, I caught the despair only yesterday).

Now............

DRAW SNACKFOODS! (also lunch-type foods)

I didn't mean to move into your crony territory. I just wanted to open up my stand and help support this strange structure of doom with popped kernels of corny doomness.

May I offer a bucket of Popped Doom as an offering of not doing each other in?

(And can I borrow some despair? That sounds like a lovely seasoning for the green popcorn.)

Hee hee hee hee! You can always help yourself to some of MY despair! I believe you'll find that it's just... TO DIE FOR! HA HA HA. Or would you rather have some of this hot beef stew I just set out? I believe you'll find it... ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! HA HA HA

This thread has taken an interesting turn. What ever happened to torturing people? I also have a cat so I can do the evil genius cat stroking thing now.

I will be the good secret agent who has to stop you all. To do that I will attempt to open portals to the Doom3 Mars base through which the evil demons can stream and kill all humanity (except me), which means you all die too. Hey, I just saved the world from your evil schemes!

<enter, stage left, running > ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahaah, etc.

<exit, screaming mad laughter , stage right> (there should always be room in any plot for an expendable walk on) { damn... those parenthesisisisese were too tight; time to lose some weight. ahhh.... these are much better. }

Archived