Oblvion (PC) mod that makes characters look like skyrim characters

James224

They look lame because you either played Skyrim first, or are used to Skyrim models after playing so long. Secondly, I'm not entirely sure there are. However, there are tons of mods out there that make the bodies of both male and females look better. Spend sometime searching and you'll definitely find one. To speed things up, you should hop over to the top files of the site and you will see many mods that do what I have explained.

-Elsarian

Look lame :( man this game was beast in the day. had great graphics and the style of the game was just like one of a kind. from all that i play'd. But yeah is there is mods that update the textures and etc. finding them in the massive amount of mods might be a challenge. :thumbsup:

Look lame :( man this game was beast in the day.

Honestly, I thought characters toke a downgrade compared to Morrowind.... Some look ok, and others are too bland and featureless.

Took a downgrade, really? Are you talking before or after Better Bodies and Better Heads? Because before those two mods Morrowind faces and bodies were horrible.

The only grievious complaints I had with Oblivion was the Orc faces being too round (Orcs in Cyrodiil were too well fed I think) and the Dunmer skin coloration. Other than that by spending some time using the sliders I've been able to make some pretty good looking faces for my characters and companions. As for the NCPs, I really don't care.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

try Oblivion Character Overhaul, its been released for the past couple of months..but in my opinion its the best way to make the faces of npcs and your character more realistic and more Skyrim-ish.

oops...smile already beat me too it..still its the best I've found

Edited by modder3434