Problem

Systex

by nuking the middle east at least 192 109 000 (50%) innocent people will die, the important Finacial centre and tourist city of Dubai will be gone and the World championship football 2022 will be canceled

It kind of disturbs me where your priorities are.

*snip*

Canceled ??? This isn't going to happen, there is too much money involved.

They build a neat memorial site somewhere make world funeral (with all the remembrance and grief) and play soccer somewhere else in 2022.

I think you forgot that bit about nuclear winter. That's a rather large chunk of land that you're kicking up into the atmosphere. The asteroid that helped kill the dinosaurs is tiny in comparison. I think, that given how most of our nuclear arms are running on 40-50 years old, we probably couldn't make a crater that size even if we had some suicidal reason to try. Nevermind the part about flash frying most of Northern Africa, Southern Europe, and Western Asia, or the massive amounts of radioactive fallout that would be raining down for decades. The Indian Ocean would have a crust from the dust, and superheated ash. Or the part where between the flames consuming oxygen and all the particles kicked up would probably make most of the air on the Western Hemisphere or along the equator unbreathable.

All in all, there won't be anyone playing soccer. The ones at ground zero would be the lucky ones. The only sort of retaliation would really just be countries trying to get their licks in because there wouldn't be much left afterward.

I know that by this rate of destruction, there will be still survivors.

The same that Abraham Kaplan in "The Conduct of Inquiry: Methodology for Behavioral Science" said about hammers, can be, in similar fashion, said about soccer balls.

"I call it the law of the instrument, and it may be formulated as follows: Give a small boy a hammer, and he will find that everything he encounters needs pounding."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an all out nuclear war is imminent. North Korea and China now have an excuse to nuke the hell out of us

Do you have any idea of those countries' nuclear capabilities? They're pathetic. And do you really think that they both want to nuke us at any moment but are being stopped by a treaty – one which NK already withdrew from ten years ago?

Why are you fantasizing so hard about "real-world Fallout" that you're willing to completely ignore reality?

North Korea's capability is pathetic, but the Chinese have a formidable arsenal and delivery system. Although not nearly as many nukes as the US or Russia or as capable of a delivery system. China would be committing economic suicide by going to war with the US. At least until they get in a situation where their population can afford to consume much of what they produce.

Oh, wow. 3 pages already... I hope all of you know this is some sort of stupid picture I found on the internet, which I couldn't resist uploading here. But really, you should just nuke those Al-Qaeda fags hiding in their caves and be done with it. And by that I obviously don't mean the entire middle east, if you thought I was actually blood-serious... I suggest killing yourself. Edited by Systex

Oh, wow. 3 pages already... I hope all of you know this is some sort of stupid picture I found on the internet, which I couldn't resist uploading here. But really, you should just nuke those Al-Qaeda fags hiding in their caves and be done with it. And by that I obviously don't mean the entire middle east, if you thought I was actually blood-serious... I suggest killing yourself.

Then shouldn't have post this on the debate forum

Edited by YsmirNord

Oh, wow. 3 pages already... I hope all of you know this is some sort of stupid picture I found on the internet, which I couldn't resist uploading here. But really, you should just nuke those Al-Qaeda fags hiding in their caves and be done with it. And by that I obviously don't mean the entire middle east, if you thought I was actually blood-serious... I suggest killing yourself.

Because it is possible to nuke a location that you don't know right?

If you are just kidding around you posted it in the wrong section.

lol i wuz only joeking!!!1

Concession noted and acknowledged.

Very amusing. I can see that you take this debate as seriously as the threats posed by oppressive regimes and the reactions of the operator of this thread, which pertains to the loss of INNOCENT lives (no, I'm not referring to the terrorists before you go there) and, in my opinion, is becoming increasingly difficult to differentiate from a five year old child or a legit debater. How very amusing indeed.

Edited by Keanumoreira

we're still at war with them since we have never made an official end to the Korea War,

If I am not mistaken, there was never an official declaration of war in the first place.

So you just call that spat we had with Korea just no big deal? I doubt that the massive amount of causalities lost on both sides would agree with that notion. It was indeed a war.

Edited by Keanumoreira