Upgrade Morrowind As Well As Other Games

Mafearaak

A Bethesda remake would have pros and cons, for the me cons would far outweigh the pros.

Pros....

New graphics.

Decent animation.

Physics.

Cons....

GPS.

Hand Holding.

Level Scaling, yes Morrowind had level scaling too but it was done properly.

Voice acting involving Bethesdas terrible voice actors, a lot of dialogue would also have to be removed.

The stats based combat would go, character skill would be replaced by player skill.

Spells would never fail and when you ran out of mana you can always switch to the rocket launcher staff.

Items will appear magically in the gameworld when a quest is given or advanced.

Skyrim style random quests.

DLC.

Looking at the above I'd rather they left it alone and thankfully that's what they'll probably do.

Pros....

New graphics.

Decent animation.

Physics.

Cons....

GPS.

Hand Holding.

Voice acting involving Bethesdas terrible voice actors, a lot of dialogue would also have to be removed.

The stats based combat would go, character skill would be replaced by player skill.

Spells would never fail and when you ran out of mana you can always switch to the rocket launcher staff.

DLC.

There are no cons.

The best game on Earth. If only.

Edited by billyro

Pros....

New graphics.

Decent animation.

Physics.

Cons....

GPS.

Hand Holding.

DLC.

There are no cons.

The best game on Earth. If only.

Yeah, if only. We know they wouldn't resist catering for the Call of Duty crowd again. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
YOU PEOPLE NEED TO READ THE ENTIRE THREAD I KEEP SAYING RECREATE THE ORIGINAL MORROWIND DO'NT INCORPERATE IT INTO ANY OF THE OTHER GAMES YOU IDIOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not all of you are idiots SOME PEOPLE ACUTUALLY READ THE THREADS

I think this is a great suggestion for Bethesda as it would be lucrative for them. Soon to be released is the Doom 3 BFG Edition; though it is just a re-release of that game with enhanced visuals and some minor new content, it already has guaranteed sales. I'd totally buy a Morrowind Nerevarine Edition!