Skyrims DLC Dawnguard Campaign Around 10 to 20 Hours Long

Damitoa

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC add-on, Dawnguard, is close to precisely the same length as a faction quest line in the main game, reckons Bethesda. It’s also more time than nearly anything the studio developed for Fallout 3.

“It’ll require in between 10 and 20 hours to beat,” said direct artist Matt Carofano. “It’s about as long as a faction line.”

Although the expansion is not the main Bethesda has ever built, it’s nonetheless fairly chunky. “Dawnguard might be substantially larger than any Fallout DLC,” Carofano stated. “We desired to perform something more in depth than that. It’s not as massive as Shivering Isles, but there’s even now lots of articles there.”

Details on Dawnguard DLC articles ended up being revealed by means of beta testers recently. It is possible to figure out all the info through right here. The DLC itself is out later on end of this month.

Well it took me about 2-3 hours to complete the companions, and then around the same time for The College of Winterhold, so 10-20 hours is a good jump From my perspective. And I also think that the artist was being a little to vague with his "guess" of the hours because 10 and 20 is a significant gap. But hopefully the DLC will be worth it. Hopefully.

-Elsarian

• 3 weeks later...
don't think it would take 10-20 hours to finish i guess if you take your time and enjoy every little thing and loot every penny. but pretty much every game play'd people avg 7 hours. for shooters and etc, but for being a DLC would have to be a completely redone skyrim or add'd on world to pull that i would think. :thumbsup:

Well, I played 1 side in around 9h.(I was actually rushing, don't know why), but after that 9h I had 6h of WOWING at the plot, everthing falls right in its place, GENIOUS! (Don't go to tghe spoiler section, you don't want to know the plot)

i guess if you take your time and enjoy every little thing and loot every penny.

Which is the point of a sandbox rpg. At least it's the way I am able to play my new spellsword, hit level 50, and dome abou 3 quests in total. I explore, and loot every penny.

I bet I will be able to get out 10 houres or so from Danwguard.

Take that sort of estimate with a very large grain of salt. These are the same people who thought everyone would finish Fallout 3 from vault to water purifier by Level 12. Edited by Rooker75