[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Thanks for the comments guys! And don't worry about the gauntlets right now Frank if you are busy on the war goat! :tongue: I'm glad you like the screenshot's amyway.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks amazing, and I want to make sure it gets finished and released so I can play it!

To that end:

1. Do you have a donation link where I can send you some money?

2. Do you need any help with scripting? I'm only just learning about Skyrim modding but I'm a programmer by trade, so if you need help with debugging for example I may have some insight there.

3. The Eagles logo looks nice but you might not be legally allowed to use it. Unless you want to ask them for written permission, it might be easier to just find some aspiring artist around here to whip you up a new one with no legal strings attached.

4. Do you need any more male voice actors? I could probably play a reasonable Imperial, Breton or Redguard.

Keep at it, this is fantastic work.

This looks amazing, and I want to make sure it gets finished and released so I can play it!

To that end:

1. Do you have a donation link where I can send you some money?

2. Do you need any help with scripting? I'm only just learning about Skyrim modding but I'm a programmer by trade, so if you need help with debugging for example I may have some insight there.

3. The Eagles logo looks nice but you might not be legally allowed to use it. Unless you want to ask them for written permission, it might be easier to just find some aspiring artist around here to whip you up a new one with no legal strings attached.

4. Do you need any more male voice actors? I could probably play a reasonable Imperial, Breton or Redguard.

Keep at it, this is fantastic work.

Thanks for taking an interest in the mod! I don't have somewhere you can donate just yet, but I will probably have a link to PayPal sooner or later, or when the mod is uploaded. I'm fairly okay at scripting, but if I ever need any help I'll let you know. Also, I'm thinking about making a new more 'medieval' looking logo myself, keeping with the same idea as the original crest though. As for voice acting, it is likely I'll need more at some point but not right now, since I'm trying not to clog myself with VA lines (I already have hundreds I still haven't put in-game!).

Thanks again for your interest!

The Tudor houses are looking awesome. I'd love to see some with red bricks since one of the main features of that style in both its original 15th century inception and revival is clay red bricks.

Thanks, glad you like them. I'm going to give the red bricks a go too, since I can use the same normal maps and meshes for the walls I made for pubs and shops (you can see them in the screenshots on the previous page, by the way.) I'll keep you all posted!

First of all: This looks impressive, amazing, awesome. I really like the style of Rochebere and the feel the city creates.

Is there some lore on it anywhere, 'cause I'd be really interested in it, like general lore: How does it fit into Skyrim lore, who founded it, whats the history of Rochebere. Would be really interesting to learn more about this :)

Looks like it's coming along great! Any chance of an updated ETA, and will their be a "beta" period before it's fully finished?

First of all: This looks impressive, amazing, awesome. I really like the style of Rochebere and the feel the city creates.

Is there some lore on it anywhere, 'cause I'd be really interested in it, like general lore: How does it fit into Skyrim lore, who founded it, whats the history of Rochebere. Would be really interesting to learn more about this :)

I'd also like to know about the lore, or at least know if we will learn about it ingame.

Thanks for taking a look and for the compliments! Regarding the lore, I have written quite a lot that is mentioned in various parts of the mod (The founding of the city, it's location, and the ruling family are just a couple of things you will learn about.) I might make a video some time detailing a bit of the lore if demand is high... :thumbsup:

As for your first question, Veltoss, it's likely there will be a beta, but unfortunately it's far from soon. I've still got to finish the main questline (Which I haven't touched in over a month :wallbash: ) and polish up everything, then add some more new interiors and NPC's to fill in some gaps. But that's besides the point, when it gets to beta time I will probably have a form for potential QA testers to fill in and send to me so that I can decide who I want to test it, rather than just throwing it about to everyone.

Regrettably, I have no idea on an ETA. Since I first started on Rochebere the project has probably quadrupled in size- the main quest is much longer than I originally planned and there are tonnes of new/re-designed areas.

Cheers!