[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

Just discovered this a couple weeks ago after downloading your Syerscote mod and I really enjoyed that and what im seeing here blows me away. Just wanted to show my support and say im really excited for this!

Edited by TheGreenjet

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just discovered this a couple weeks ago after downloading your Syerscote mod and I really enjoyed that and what im seeing here blows me away. Just wanted to show my support and say im really excited for this!

Thanks, hearing everyone's support and comments always helps to keep me motivated!

I am just some guy and I approve of this mod. ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ[/size]

Thanks!

Hi! I might have found something for the sleep darts. In this mod on the nexus this weapon incapacitates the target. Maybe you can modify it.

Here is the link : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32670

Thanks for that! I may be able to look into the script and use a similar idea.

This is really good! Speechless! Im following this.

Great, glad you like it! Edited by samv96UK

Dude this is amazing! When do you suspect it will be up for release? I'm look forward to it!

Around Summer time is when I hope to be finished, glad you are looking forward to it!

I also created a DLC style cover today to test out ArtStudio for the iPad, so let me know what you all think! :thumbsup:

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3992/imagerrm.jpg

It looks nice if you were going to sell it at a store :)

If you are just going to keep it online, get rid of the white windows part and replace it with a dragon in the distance or perhaps an important character looking down at the dragonborn or at us (the reader)