[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

It looks nice if you were going to sell it at a store :)

If you are just going to keep it online, get rid of the white windows part and replace it with a dragon in the distance or perhaps an important character looking down at the dragonborn or at us (the reader)

Thanks! I'm probably not going to include the white Windows bar at the top of the final thing, I just put it there because it looked cool! :D Like you said, I can use that space for something else.

Looks really great so far. Any necromancer-y (side-)content included/planned?

It's entirely possible, since I haven't fully planned a lot of the side quests. You'll just have to wait and find out on release. ;)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent a a few hours of the past two days doing a bit of work on some marvelous vistas in the Countryside, and I've got a couple of screenshots straight out of the Creation kit for you!

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3401/countryside01.png

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6029/countryside02.png

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/910/countryside03.png

There will be quests given by NPCs in this right? If you need voice acting for Khajiit, Dunmer or Orc, PM me. :)

This is looking very awesome so far, looking forward to try it. ^_^

Want to say this is great work! Thats what i call a medievil city. Why isn´t skyrim like that too... *sigh* Hope you keep going and if you need voice actors let me know. :) I volunteer for it. ;-) And a good idea for you maybe: Theres a guard armor overhaul, with complete new meshes. I think they are made by hothtrooper44 (his chainmal) and look great. Maybe style the armor of the guards like that?^^ Just an idea.

Thanks for this iam excited for the release. :)

Keep up the pace with best regards

Livelover

There will be quests given by NPCs in this right? If you need voice acting for Khajiit, Dunmer or Orc, PM me. :)

This is looking very awesome so far, looking forward to try it. ^_^

Oh boy, there are probably more NPC's in the city than all the ones from the Vanilla cities added together, is that enough for you? ;) Most of them will have something to tell you about themselves or have something for you to do. I am actually in a stage of getting more Voice lines at the moment. I've got all of the lines for important characters and the main questline, but I'm working on scripting the minor NPC's at the moment. If you like, feel free to send me a PM with some samples of your voice :thumbsup:

Want to say this is great work! Thats what i call a medievil city. Why isn´t skyrim like that too... *sigh* Hope you keep going and if you need voice actors let me know. :) I volunteer for it. ;-) And a good idea for you maybe: Theres a guard armor overhaul, with complete new meshes. I think they are made by hothtrooper44 (his chainmal) and look great. Maybe style the armor of the guards like that?^^ Just an idea.

Thanks for this iam excited for the release. :)

Keep up the pace with best regards

Livelover

I'm happy to hear that you like the medieval look that I'm trying to perfect! I agree that I missed it in Skyrim after Morrowind and Oblivion, but I suppose that kind of Architecture doesn't suit the Nordic culture. As for guard armour, you can see the set that Frankdema (who is actually the creator of all the custom armour sets in Rochebere, since that is one area I'm not experienced in) made for me a couple of pages back. Like I said to DJD2010, you can send me some samples of your voice via PM if you are interested in acting. :)

The amount of work that you all have dedicated to this project is impressive. It strikes me as a nice balance of Cyrodiilic and Nordic culture, though it's a fair bit dense, so it'd probably need some sort of rationale behind it. I also wanted to mention that the voice actors sound near-monotonous in the trailer - they're all heavy on the foreboding tones. If it's not too late I'd like to hear some more energy and ferocity.

The amount of work that you all have dedicated to this project is impressive. It strikes me as a nice balance of Cyrodiilic and Nordic culture, though it's a fair bit dense, so it'd probably need some sort of rationale behind it. I also wanted to mention that the voice actors sound near-monotonous in the trailer - they're all heavy on the foreboding tones. If it's not too late I'd like to hear some more energy and ferocity.

Thanks! Like I've said before, it really helps to keep me motivated when people give me support to carry on! The voice actors are all wonderful people who Ikve enjoyed working with- they've put in a lot of work to make the characters perfect. There are hundreds more lines in the mod itself, not to mention the other voice actors' characters, so hopefully you will like what you her in the final mod! Oh, and I'm not sure if I'm being stupid, but what do you mean by rationale? Like lore and backstory?