[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

well im not sure yet which ideas that i sent are being used apart from one. I will say this though...

The way that one has been implemented so far makes me believe that this is going to be one of the greatest skyrim gameplay mods in existance. That is big praise.

Keep going with this.

Oh and check your messages, i sent another quest idea...(its long though :))

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of a quest idea where you had to chase somebody over the rooftops but Skyrim's mechanics isn't built for acting like that to bad though.

In actual fact you have to go over some rooftops in the main questline. However, this area is all set up to be easy to walk over and work with Skyrim's engine. There are conveniently planks of wood and crates on the roofs that lead to the next one.

Very interesting , though I probably play to much Assassin's Creed along the side with Skyrim . Thus mixing the physics of the engine. I guess I should read a few pages back about the ideas and the history of Rochebere before I try giving idea's

I love Assassin's Creed! In actual fact I have unintentionally added references and similarities a lot of games I enjoy into Rochebere often without realising it. For example, going across rooftops in one mission, having a similar feature to Mass Effect 3 and the latter part of Fable 3,which is a cause-and-effect system that alters the outcome of the storyline depending on how many chums you have made friends with on the way, as well as a moral choice system present in many RPG's.

well im not sure yet which ideas that i sent are being used apart from one. I will say this though...

The way that one has been implemented so far makes me believe that this is going to be one of the greatest skyrim gameplay mods in existance. That is big praise.

Keep going with this.

Oh and check your messages, i sent another quest idea...(its long though :))

Oh dang! I haven't looked at my inbox so I didn't realise you'd sent me another message. I still have to get round to giving you feedback on those ideas you sent me a couple of days ago. I'm glad you are looking forward to the mod too!

Well I guess I'll have to see what you'll have in store for us , cause of the moment my idea's don't fit into Rochebere at all . If I remember correctly you said you where going to release the main part first and the sides parts later. Maybe then I can come up with idea's , for now I'll leave it to Jim :P

Though you are adding a shady character to the city like Shady Sam are you?

Edited by William Lionheart

I have a request for this mod: could you add something so that 1 a night onece every week there is a masquerade party (like the one in the trailer for assassins creed 2). I am asking this because I found a KILLER masquerade outfit mod.

Ps

Here is an idea for the armor you should use for the guards

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/26481497.html

And on the very top of this armor package link would be the captins armor.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/7886431.html

Edited by curim2

Is there a release date for this. I'm to excited, this looks really awesome. Any new, updated information would be cool too. At least a time frame fof possible release dates would be appreciated to, if possible. Keep up the awesome work. :)

The estimated release is Summer, probably towards the end (end of August). I haven't really had much time to do updates so that's why I haven't been posting here unfortunately- I've had to juggle with modding, YouTube, exams and general other things but I hope to do some work on Rochebere this weekend.

I have a request for this mod: could you add something so that 1 a night onece every week there is a masquerade party (like the one in the trailer for assassins creed 2). I am asking this because I found a KILLER masquerade outfit mod.

Ps

Here is an idea for the armor you should use for the guards

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/26481497.html

And on the very top of this armor package link would be the captins armor.

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/7886431.html

In actual fact I already have a custom armour for the Guards from my friend Frankdema, who is the creator of all the armour sets in Rochebere. This is because I'm not particularly good at making new armour sets, but I don't want to borrow lots of different people's mods as it means getting permissions etc. ( and Frank's work is fantastic!). I am considering adding a ball in a fancy manor that will be tied into a side quest where you have to get an invitation into the party.

• 3 weeks later...

So I was curious, I know that you have said the town is a small part of a much bigger future game that makes skyrim look like crap. I wondered as of your most recent update on your game, how much is completed in the grand scheme of things? And I was curious about if the game is going to be around the same amount of gameplay hours as we have all put into skyrim? Looking forward to the game.