Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Morgan heard a massive explosion coming from a building not far from there and decided to check it out.

"Doc, would you mind coming with me? Somethign tells me that there might be people injured. Vlad, you better come along too incase there are heavy rubble"

He then grabbed his rifle and started running towards the building he heard the explosion from.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan laughed tauntingly at Sandros warned "Hah! I'm already outside! No doors here!" Instead, he smacked into a lightpost

Morgan grabbed his aching nose and swore loudly.

Edited by MikeRyan

The freshly concious Versing heard a massive explosion coming from nearby. Despite not feeling 100% yet, he grabs his assault rifle and attempts to run towards the source. (It's more of a half-hobble, half-shamble, but he still goes fairly fast.) When het gets there, he finds Sandro and Morgan, the latter of which was clutching his nose and swearing like a sailor. He almost laughed, but instead asked

"What the HELL is going on?"

Morgan just grumbled something before getting up from his hunched over position, tying a piece of scrap cloth under his nose to keep some blood out of his mouth.

"Ugh I gotta train myself to keep my eye forward"

Edited by MikeRyan

Junius' radio squaked, and he could tell already he wasn't going to like the news at all.

"What is it? I don't like the sound of this."

"New orders. All but 30 of your reinforcements have been called off to fight the NCR after several defeats, mostly by a pair of very tough profligates. The other 30 are still en route to your position, Including a pair of Decanus to run the tower when you go into the field tommorow." Junius didn't even bother smashing the radio. Or yelling. Or shooting at the nearest living creature, or even jump out the window. He simply said, dangerously quietly, into the radio:

"Forget it. I'm going into the field today. A veteran Legionairie shall greet them when they reach here, and then transfer command to your two Decanus." He turned off the radio, and then yelled at the nearest Legionairie he saw.

"YOU! get over here, I have orders for you." The man, who was just a Recruit Legionairie, rushed up and saluted. "I'm going into the field today. The one in charge until our 30 reinforcements gets here is Veteran Irnskar. We only have 30 men coming to reinforce us, and he will transfer command to the pair of Decanus that will arrive with them. Report this to him." He didn't give the Legionairie time to respond, he just walked into his bedroom and disguised himself.

He ran out of the main gates, disguised in a Wasteland Wanderer outfit with a Trader's cap and goggles. In his hands he held a .32 caliber hunting rifle, common in the Capital Wasteland, and a Bowie Knife in a sheath on his left hip. He soon caught up to Frumentarius Taurus.

"We're doing this sooner than we thought. You're Skyler Marshall, I'm Jay Sanders. A pair of Wastelanders who met way up in the Northwest, by the Satellite Relays. I'm from a small village north of the wasteland, you don't know where you were born, and have always "just kinda wandered'. We've been friends for about three months now. We scavenge for a living, usually. Understood?" Taurus nodded. "You brought food and water, I take it?" Junius, or rather, Jay Sanders, indicated a peather backpack resting between his shoulders, packed with food and water, and some random junk and half-broken weapons to reinforce their background as scavengers and wanderers. Taurus nodded. He had done the same. As they walked for several miles, going east, they passed Megaton, but sold nothing from their packs. They would approach the Super-Duper Mart from the North, having scavenged a raider hideout and some houses. They looped around, and eventually were walking south. They were almost there, when they heard an explosion. They looked at each other, and had been getting into the act for two hours before they got within eashot of the group.

"Yo, Jay, what do you think that was?" Taurus asked Junius.

"Think we'd better check it out, man. Maybe there's some good stuff we can loot." They cautiously approached the source of the noise, not hiding, but evidently wary of any attack, as any Wastelander would be. They couldn't possibly be called out on their disguise. Taurus had plentiful amounts of practice, being a Frumentarius, and Junius' teacher when he was a child had been one. He had taught Junius some tips and tricks, along with Taurus, who gave him some pointers as they were practicing.

Vlad grabbed his rifle, within a full sprint towards the door and where Morgan struck the lamp post. Vlad tried not to laugh but he couldn't hold it, he didnt mind that an explosion went off he just felt like laughing at Morgan. "Oh! Are you alright there!." Gasping some breaths between his words he sighed with comic relief.

Continued his running towards the black cloud that rose through the air.

Edited by boneless1

Jumping slightly at the such random sound of an explosion, he saw that Vlad had ran out of the store, so Zane followed Vlad out of the Super-Duper Mart, to reveal the scene where Morgan had, with quite bad irony, slammed himself into a lamppost. This made Zane laugh slightly, though he felt bad, he couldn't help but slightly laugh. However, he walked over to where Morgan was laying and held out his hand, to help him up. "I'm sorry that I laughed, but it was so ironic that you walked into a lamp post..." He said, but trailed off. still trying to hold back his laughter. Still, it wasn't something to be made fun of. He did lose his eye, so his perspective on things are much more different than what everyone else can see. After the thought, his laughs were immeditly cut off, and met with a blank, but serious expression. "Does anyone know how the explosion happened?" Zane asked Edited by TheBestIdiot122