Armorsmith extended - Crash - Workbenches missing

CainStar

So I went and updated my mods, big mistake as alwasy, and now I only have the vanilla armor workbench left in my settlement and in my workshop menu. Armorsmith workbenches disappeard from settlement and workshop menu. When I use the armor crafting bench and hower my mouse over certain items(Minutemen Generals uniform, Patrol Glasses and the lower wedding ring(?)) the game crashes to desktop. Vortex also has the LOOT warning note, and when I check with LOOT it says my armorsmith isn't compatible with the latest 8.3 AWKCR. I am at my wits end. I have tried disabling all the above mentioned mods, and I also tried disabling Consealed Armor(as it seems cause some problem to other users too), and nothing helps. Strangely even thou I disable the mods, none of the items disappear from my inventory, which usually happens right?

Anyway If you need additional info just ask., but please I need help!

sounds like you might need to start a new game (depending on what mods was updated and how many), as certain mods cannot simply be updated in an active playthrough, especially if said mods add new content, it messes up the form ids, which causes problems.

second delete Concealed Armors mod, it is made redundant by the new AWKCR (and is probably why you are crashing when viewing specific items)

also can you list your mods so we can see if you have any more conflicts

Concealed Armors conflicts with the latest versions of AWKCR, this will cause CTD

sounds like you might need to start a new game (depending on what mods was updated and how many), as certain mods cannot simply be updated in an active playthrough, especially if said mods add new content, it messes up the form ids, which causes problems.

second delete Concealed Armors mod, it is made redundant by the new AWKCR (and is probably why you are crashing when viewing specific items)

also can you list your mods so we can see if you have any more conflicts

Concealed Armors conflicts with the latest versions of AWKCR, this will cause CTD

Thank you so much!!!!! When I finally actually deleted all the refrences to consealed armor, my game started to work as it should.