Which game you mostly play???

mariocarner

I've played most Bethesda games and Bioware games for more than 100 hours each, so I guess they're the games I enjoy.

Also Dragon's Dogma at the moment. If you can get past the stupidly hard battles and dig through all the side quests, it is really enjoyable.

These days? I guess the Angry Birds series :P Got all of them on the PC. Who can beat $25 for 4 fun games :) Got addicted to them on our phone, so I decided to get the PC versions. When I'm not playing those, I'll play a little Skyrim. Even modded, it still bores me after about an hour. Edited by Illiad86

There's no game I really play "most of the time", it's whatever I feel like playing at that time. Lately I've mainly been playing modded Skyrim, Minecraft, and some online Warcraft 3 over Battlenet.

Skyrim and Dead Space of course.

They are amazing games,in Skyrim you have one of the biggest freedom of all the games.(and its cool kill dragons or be a Vampire or Werewolf) :yes:

Dead Space is a creepy game, and its the best game of terror in the entire Planet.Kill zombies is awesome, but kill Alien zombies is even better! :laugh: