Dawnguard spoilers

crippledorphan

Thanks, is there any New Armor and Weapon Types like Ebony, Dwarven, Falmer, Elven, Glass, Dragon, Deadric, because i have an Unbelievable Load of Ingots that can make Armor and Weapons 50 times over in witch i want to throw away very badly

Is Aentus Arintino still living in Windhelm, since he say he will eventually go back to the Orphanage and can we Adopt Children.

Are there more Werewolves, i mean wild ones running around instead of scripted live ones in a cage.

Edited by daventry

Do Children cry now and is Aentus Arintino still living in Windhelm, since he say he will eventually go back to the Orphanage and can we Adopt Children.

Are there more Werewolves, i mean wild ones running around instead of scripted live ones in a cage.

Aventus does return to the orphanage in the base game already, the DLC doesn't need to change that, no you cant adopt children.

Also yes there are wild werewolves

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Then it must be a Bug in the PC Version, Aventus is still in the Old House at Windhelm.

For realism sake if you play Skyrim from the Beginning, should you Install Dawnguard when you play a New Character and proceed with Skyrim as normal while avoiding the MQ and the Dawnguard Fort MQ plus Vampires, how will this effect the Side Quests of the DLC. Basically the Question is, when is the appropriate time to Install Dawnguard so to speak.

Edited by daventry

Then it must be a Bug in the PC Version, Aventus is still in the Old House at Windhelm.

For realism sake if you play Skyrim from the Beginning, should you Install Dawnguard when you play a New Character and proceed with Skyrim as normal while avoiding the MQ and the Dawnguard Fort MQ plus Vampires, how will this effect the Side Quests of the DLC. Basically the Question is, when is the appropriate time to Install Dawnguard so to speak.

I have the PC version, and he has returned to the orphanage, its a bug with you.

Installing Dawnguard and starting over is a bad idea IMO, Dawnguard adds random vampire attacks to towns, and if you dont have a high enough character, the guards wont have enough HP due to how they scale to take on the vamps, and a lot of people will die.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Cool thanks, hence the Oblivion DLC's for when would be the appropriate times to Install them, is there a List that tells you about Oblivion and the DLC

I think and hope for the PC Version, you Install the Dawnguard DLC, then you select the Data Files what of Dawnguard should be Active in Skyrim, i want the Side Quests and not being forced to activate the DLC after im done with the Skyrim Game, i even saw on the Youtube Walkthroughs there are New Animals and Plants, i want them now for example when i Replay the Game with a New Character.

There are allot of Dwemer Ruins with Falmer that has some Cave Exits to the Outside World witch always makes me wonder, where are the Falmer, since all i see outside (near Morthal especially) are Chaurus, do Falmer come out now in the Dawnguard DLC

Edited by daventry