Site and NMM updates, social networking features incoming

Dark0ne

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yup. It's a drag to see flame wars between sentient beings on a daily basis, but I have to admit that cluelessly irrelevant ads written in fractured English make my days just a little more fun. Usually we just get a paragraph about jewelry or something; I see that you guys get the good ones. :)

• 2 weeks later...
HAHAHAHA, both miketheratguy (awesome name btw) and bben46 cracked me up, if I could rep up bben46 I would but the system won't allow me, so @bben46: consider yourself +1 hahaha.

I thought I'll get used to the new layout... but I HATE it. I never cared about 'announcements' - I loved this site because nice and easy way to find the files. But now the Hot/New files are squished in the left, showing only a few, while the most of the page are announcements. It so poorly arranged, that after long years, I stopped coming. (I had a different account on my previous PC, but I forgot the password and there's no way to retrieve it - instead of 'improving' what works, perhaps you could change that) :(

Perhaps you should read this Siggalit,

6 July 2012 20:09:47

New Site Index - Day 3

If you haven’t already I’d recommend you go to your preferences where you will find options to manipulate your feeds a bit more to your liking, and change your default feed preference. Don’t care about the activity feeds? That’s fine, change your default feed to Site News, Latest Files or Latest Images, depending on what you come here for, and you’ll get that every time you land on the site.

i hate for my first post in this thread to be a negative one, but... any news on when the slow loading / failtoload will be fixed?

edit: just saw the post on the front page, no explanation needed...

Edited by hex77x

While I do understand major over hauls like what you are doing on Nexus, takes some time. That said, it has become very frustrating to not be able to play fallout 3 / nv / dlc with any mods, as we are unable to download anything still. =( Not sure what issues you guys ran into, but it seems to be a pretty big one if we are unable to update or download mods with no where else to get them.

Good luck on getting your website / hosting stabilized hopefully in the near future. Until it is fixed, I guess I will need to find other games and things to mod.