vortex is awful

StallionG

Guest deleted34304850

it's obvious you don't have the brains to mod a game, let alone use the easiest mod manager available currently. I mean, you can barely troll this forum. I'm laying odds you have an adult nearlby to type your posts in for you.

Why don't you do yourself a favor and return from whence you came, and try to pretend that you didn't embarrass yourself in this thread. I promise you, you'll feel better for it.

Already added the tool, I said it wouldn't launch with NVSE, how could I even try to launch it if I hadn't set it up moron.

The error it's getting is that it can't find FalloutNV.exe but it's in the same folder and launches fine with NMM, again, Vortex devs literally chew on crayons and pay you toddlers to say this garbage

Funny that FONV launches for me from Vortex with NVSE_Loader.exe, along with Fallout 3 with FOSE_Loader.exe, along with Skyrim SE with SSKE64_loader.exe, and Fallout 4 with F4SE_Loader.exe

Obviously you have something installed or set up wrong, because your problem is exclusive to YOU.

I get it, you're cranky and angry that you're having a hard time properly following the install instructions included in the NVSE zip file, and you're lashing out on people on the forums by name-calling and other childish things because you're mad.

There is absolutely no reason if NVSE_Loader.exe is in the same directory as FalloutNV.exe that it can't find FalloutNV.exe.

Unless you've set the "START IN" directory wrong.