Mods based on Monty Python?

rogerpenna

I had the Monty Python game for the Amiga. Or maybe ST. It was awesome.

Gonna have to find me an emulator now.

Would that be the expurgated version? :tongue:

The mod should be called "Sheogoraths Flying Circus!"

And those, who have played Fallout 2, have probably met the bridge guard, and the knights in search of the Grail. Those weren't in a mod, they were easter eggs in the game.

Some things that come in to my mind, is the spamm of course, that could be played in some bar.

Or the Death scene from the Meaning Of Life (the one where the Reaper comes to the dinner) as a mission for Dark Brotherhood.

Or there could be The Crimson Insurance Company sailing in the Ghost Sea.

• 7 months later...

I have just found this thread checking if there was already some Monthy Python on nexus. Damn, I'd really like to see a mod on the intro, when Ulfric is just going to be beheaded. Someone should start whistling "bright side of life". Even Ulfric could use it as a shout... then the Dragon appears whith his bright fire :P Actually the prisoners should sing it while the dragon is attacking.

Or, later on, at a stormcloak meeting: "After all, what have the imperials ever done for us?"

That would also work with some imperials: "After all, what have the Thalmor ever done for us?"

Or... when meeting the Dark Brotherhood: "The Thieves Guild? Dissidents!"

Those are not new movies... doing a mod like that would have copyright issues?

Edited by DrStrangeloveBcn

I could be wrong, because the last time I watched a monty python movie I was..... um..... "Not in the clearest state of mind" shall we say.

but isn't the black armor in this mod basically an exact replica of one of the knights in Monty Python?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26313

Edited by ArtMurder