Its a Dogs World - Dogmeat Overhaul ?

flyingkitty96

Hey there, I'm trying to use the aforementioned mod but I'm running into a bit of trouble - for starters, I use TTW, and while the mod description states that a TTW-compatible version exists, I cannot seem to find it for the life of me. Like. I cant even find it by googling it. Does a TTW compatible version still exist? If not, would anyone be so kind as to walk me through converting a compatible version myself?

Usually FO3 mods work just fine with TTW, in my experience... I'm by no means a skilled expert on mods, but I've never had trouble getting one to work so as the load order is correct. But this mod, a dogs world, wont even open in the fnv GECK.

Honestly, I just really want Dogmeat to have a scarf or collar or literally anything that distinguishes him from npc dogs of the same coloration. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Honestly, I just really want Dogmeat to have a scarf or collar or literally anything that distinguishes him from npc dogs of the same coloration. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

So sounds like you are trying to use an NV asset onto , an Fo3 npc ?

Look for an NV creature version to use.