new game?

rellf

i am requesting help from the community on what game to get i like strategy, rpg, action, and the sort that just leave ahh and amazement

the games i have at the moment are

Never winter knights 1 and 2

Mass effect 1 2 and 3

Diablo 1 2 and 3

Have played world of warcraft but fell out

the elder scrolls oblivion (and their dlc) and skyrim

Fallout 3 and new Vegas and their dlc

Rage

dragon age 1 and 2 and their dlc

call of duty 4 mw cod mw 3 cod black ops

Civ 5 (i really disliked this one)

Sims 2 and 3 majority of the expansions

The games i have been thinking about are Guildwars 2 or Starcraft 2

one of the 2 mentioned above or a really good recommended one

honestly, i disagree with the above poster. no reason to Get the original SC (though its cheap so i mean you can) SC/BW was good. and it still is. but SC2 is just as good/better, esp campaign wise. SC2 is worth it for the campaign alone. ive played it through like 4 times. on top of that the multiplayer, infinite custom maps. Def get SC2.

i also say Command & Conquer games too. fun games. no where near the caliber of StarCraft, but soo much fun none the less. Generals being my favorite (whihc many dont even conside a C&C game, but i still love it)

Planetside 2 is coming out soon, looks great

Borderlands if you havent yet. its a must have even now. esp cause its probably really cheap. and all DLC i recommend as well (cept Mad Moxxi) but youd prolly just get the GOTY package that comes with all the DLC anyways.

You might like KOTOR or KOTOR 2 since you've played the Mass Effects and Dragon Ages. They're very similar, just older.

If you feel like modding a game to hell and back, you could also get Morrowind, Oblivion's predecessor. As you have FO3, Oblivion, and Skyrim, you know more or less what to expect. It feels stiff and wooden now if you play it without mods, but it's very, very detailed, easier to mod than Oblivion or Skyrim, has a very original story, and has many features and quest options by default which we had to mod back in to the later games. By now, there are more mods for it than you can shake a stick at (including the Overhaul 2.0, which makes the graphics amazing, even by modern standards). If you get Morrowind though, make sure you get a disk version of the GOTY. Don't buy the Steam version, and don't buy a non-GOTY if you want the Construction Set. The Steam GOTY doesn't come with the Construction Set, and it's not free like Skyrim's CK. The disk GOTY is the only way to get the Construction Set that I know of.

Edited by Rennn

Give both The Witcher games a try. TW1 is $9.99 on GOG.com and it's DRM free :D Both games are fantastic, but make sure you got a pretty beasty computer to play the second one.

Highly recommend KOTOR 1 and 2.

Both amazing games, though the first one is the best.

I had to force myself 3 times to actually play them for real, it's boring the first hour or few hours, but later it's just a full on blast. (Ending is epic as well) :)