Heart of Hearts

*takes tokyo's pen and taps it against his chin* Hmm... I'm interested in partaking in this RP, but i have extremely limited time on the web. (Which us hampering my own RP as well) Therefor, i cant join this one just yet. Maybe later on...

Also, Baldur, i would like to give you both a warning and a suggestion. Please refrain from your more... NSFW posts. :P I know its gotten one RP locked. I dont wanna see such a talented writer get banned for posting inappropriate material on the forums. That was my friendly warning, now for the suggestion: remove the "move NSFW posts to PM" as that is an open doorway to very vulgar PMs in your inbox, which I'm sure you dont want.

Take care.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes pen back from Edge and glares at him* Gurl I know you just didn't tap my drool-covered pen on your chin! Whatever floats your boat... Nice typos, by the way :P

(For those that don't know, Edge is my significant other, I'm not challenging him or anything ^^; Just messing with him.)

*takes tokyo's pen and taps it against his chin* Hmm... I'm interested in partaking in this RP, but I have extremely limited time on the web. (Which is hampering my own RP as well) Therefore, I can't join this one just yet. Maybe later on...

Also, Baldur, I would like to give you both a warning and a suggestion. Please refrain from your more... NSFW posts. :P I know its gotten one RP locked. I don't wanna see such a talented writer get banned for posting inappropriate material on the forums. That was my friendly warning, now for the suggestion: remove the "move NSFW posts to PM" as that is an open doorway to very vulgar PMs in your inbox, which I'm sure you don't want.

Take care.

Duly noted, however I do not plan on partaking in this system this time. That is available for other members. This RP is here for fun, and for me to get Byron back. Nothing more. Also, I corrected the typos I noticed when I first woke up. Hopefully I got them all.

Name: Cecilia

Race: Elf

Alignment: None

Deity: None

Personality: Your typical elf. Easygoing, a bit outgoing, yet probably perceived as solitary by other races. Quiet and thoughtful. Guarded way of speaking. Always speaks at least a portion of the truth. Reveres dragons and treats them with the utmost respect. Laughs at strange things that most people would not find amusing and sometimes gets offended by things that might not seem insulting to other races.

Weapon: Prefers not to fight, but will use magic or a slim elven blade when pressed.

Appearance: Cecilia is around six and a half feet tall, and very slender, with long limbs. She has begun to sing her appearance into something different than her original appearance to match her opinion of beauty. All of her fingers have been lengthened, and each nail tapers to a point. Her ears slightly fan out like a bat's would, and are covered in a fine down of tawny fur. Her eyes are a bright red that glows in the dark. Around her eyes, she wears cranberry red paint that fans out from each eye, all the way out to her hairline. Her tawny hair runs down to her hips, and her teeth are all uniformly pointed.

Clothing: Varies, but she never wears dresses and likes wearing green.

History/Background: Cecilia kept to herself in the forest until the elves joined in the fight against Galbatorix. Now that the mad king is no more, she travels Alagaesia out of curiosity.

(It sure took me a long time... Sorry about that. I know she isn't anything special, but I thought things out really hard xD)

Edited by tokyobleach