Heart of Hearts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I make another post, is this post-Eragon, pre-Eragon, or during the events of Eragon? Sorry if that was stated already, but I just wanted to make sure. Edited by Sherentine

While i have sadly never read any of the authors books, this rp looks very good :thumbsup:

Having read through everything you guys have done so far, it seems a very open fantasy RP, just my kind of thing!

If it is alright, i will try and get a sheet up soon, while my knowledge of the world is rather rusty, i can pick it up :biggrin:

Here we are! Introducing to all all a musical psycho!:

Name:Marcelle Beauchene

Alignment:(optional, I like using this, but it isn't necessary) Neutral

Race: Human

Deity:(optional) None

Personality: Marcelle has a strange personality, she suffers from insanity, often seeing imaginary people, and rambling on about nonsense. She is prone to fits of hysterical laughter over the most ridiculous of things, and at other times dangerous bouts of screaming and shouting. She is well spoken and polite when she is able to keep a sound mind. She is fascinated by reptiles and arachnids, keeping a menagerie of many dangerous creatures. She is very eccentric, often breaking into song after an inspiration for one has hit her, and she is constantly seeking something to base a song upon. She is an uncareful gambler, losing a lot of her wealth in that way.

Weapon: A silver shortsword.

Dragon(if Applicable, Name,scale colour etc)none

Appearance: Marcelle has a very beautiful face, she has high cheekbones, and a defined bone structure, she has large lips, and a gaunt face. She stands at 5ft9 and a half. She is dangerously thin.

Clothing:Marcelle wears a gold broadtail overcoat with exaggerated shoulders and abbreviated sleeves, and a metal plisse skirt. She wears an articulate marigold necklace that sinks into the voluptuous Venetian blue of her silk blouse blouse, courted by mink panels on both sides.

History/background: Marcelle was born into a teir of the nobility, her family possessing considerable land and wealth. As a child she was rather normal, or at least as normal as any child could be. as she grew she had an afinity for music, learning to play the violin as a child, she continued with this talent as she grew up, creating her own pieces from random inspirations.

Her family served under Galbatorix, being powerful barons who sought to line ther own pockets, and expand there powers under his rule. Which they managed to succesfully.

Now, after the death of her father from a severe illness, Marcelle inherited her family estates, from her brother who was killed in a brawl not long after he himself inherited the family estates. Her family's wealth is now sitting in it's vaults, mostly unused, as Marcelle has neglected to keep up her estates, and to spend any great sums, instead sinking into a state of solitude and insanity in her ancestral home, living alone and "Fostering" all manner of dangerous creatures reptillian and insect. Drawing inspiration from the creatures to create dark melodies.

Now she has an interesting in seeking something far more grand to base her work on, she wishes for an adventure, something to truly draw creativity from.