Heart of Hearts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... I was just wondering why Byron keeps thinking about a parallel universe :unsure: When carrying a character over from another RP, you HAVE to pretend they were never in the other universe to begin with or it just makes things look silly >.>

• 3 weeks later...
On a note completely unrelated to just about everything, I posted a story in the Druid's Garden called That Old Lonesome Road, if anyone wants to read it. (If you do, please leave feedback :biggrin: )

I'm not going to fuss that your statement about a story should't be there (it doesn't pertain to the RP) Simply because your story was good. Keep writing well, use the suggestion I gave you, live long and Prosper, etc. (nerd)

On a related note, finally got around to posting here again. I just found you guys. And threw in a vanishing act with Rafiki. Just for fun.

Just remembered I promised a character sheet for Rafiki. Here we go.

Name: Rafiki (last name unknown)

Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Race: Human

Deity:Unknown

Personality: Friendly, but half crazy. Laughs a lot

Weapon: A staff with a bone totem on it for walking, wields a curved short sword or a wicked knife. Also quite good at hand-to-hand combat.

Dragon: None. he is not a rider, although he is an egg courier.

Appearance: Short, with dark skin, grey dreadlocks tied back behind his head, dark eyes, a scar on his right cheek, and the back of his left hand. Leathery skin, wrinkles on his face, mostly around his eyes and mouth. Physically fit, but not buff, more lean and wiry, but strong nonetheless.

Clothing: (dunno exactly what to call it, bear with me) a robe-like garment that leaves what looks like a kilt at the bottom, with a bondolier or sash across his chest, linking the garment front and back, but mostly leaving his chest bare, colored a dark purple and red. Also seen wearing a crimson robe with a feathered and fur lined black cloak. He wears multiple necklaces and bracelets, most of them gold, some being an animal skull on a leather cord.

History/background: Not much is known about the shaman, except that he usually appears at times of need or at events of great import. It is said he can sense the future, and that overuse of this sense partially snapped his sanity, which accounts for his speech patterns and his mannerisms, usually his overtendency to laugh at times that he probably shouldn't. He is a fierce martial artist, and can hold his own against many foes, but he usually avoids violence if he can help it, preferring to use his madness as a distraction ploy.