Awesome Quotes

LHammonds

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a Dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly...its the honest ones you want to watch out for, for you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly...stupid." -Captain Jack Sparrow.

;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a Dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly...its the honest ones you want to watch out for, for you can never predict when they are going to do something incredibly...stupid." -Captain Jack Sparrow.

;D ;D ;D ;D

-- Jack Sparrow does contradict himself during that quote:

"I'm Dishonest, and a Dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, Honestly" LOL So funny that quote

If you say "Plz" to me, just because its shorter than "Please".. I'd feel perfectly justified to answer "No" because its shorter than "Yes"

- Me

Learn the difference between "thick" and "fat" and stop describing yourself as "big breasted" because it doesn't count if the rest of your body is big too.

-Chris Rock

"Fine" and "sexy" are not the same thing. You can be one and not be the other, and even if you are both it still doesn't mean you're pretty.

-Chris Rock

"The man who did the Waking was the man who was sleeping drunk who was the man who was sleeping drunk while he was listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking..." --Captain Jack Sparrow

--POTC 1 The Curse of the Black Pearl (When Jack throws water over MR Gibbs in Tortuga when hes sleeping with some random pigs :). lol)--

I totally didn't understand what Jack meant when he said that confusing quote o_O. Lol.

-- Jack Sparrow does contradict himself during that quote:

"I'm Dishonest, and a Dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, Honestly" LOL So funny that quote

Lol yeah hes so cool ;D