Peregrine Reaches 2000 Posts!

Peregrine

Today, March 24th, at 8:22pm, the Hellbird made his 2000th post on the Morrowind Source forums. This suprising event left observers in shock. How could one man make so many posts in so little time? What evil plans could motivate a Hellbird to take such interest in a mere forum? For this, we go to our ma**************

*sound of claw slashes and gunshots*

Get those cameras out of my face!

*sound of more slashes and bodies hitting the floor*

I'll take it from here....

Yes, you read correctly, in a mere eight months I have reached 2000 posts. This event deserves a celebration.... FREE BEER FOR ALL!!!

*grabs a glass of Hellbeer and drinks to his successful career*

Oh, sure... It isn't unnecessary here, nor is it an abuse of moderator privledges... But Suran Reborn's thread had to be considered public enemy number one -- you put the thread for a mod that you are contributing to on the chopping block... Which reminds me... maybe I should post my requests in my plugin thread.

Of course it's different. Suran Reborn's purpose as a pinned thread was to allow forum members to submit their NPCs. With the mod no longer including that part of the project, there was no reason to keep it pinned. Nobody else's plugin threads get pinned, so why should Suran Reborn?

Which is completely different from this thread, which is a major community event that affects every one of us. Therefore it is my duty as a moderator to ensure that the thread is placed where it can get the most attention.

Ok, fine, it's abuse of power. But I get to have a little fun sometimes.... I'll lock and unpin this in a couple days. But for now, continue the party!

*drinks a full case of Hellbeer*

Bah folks, don't ruin Peregrine's moment of glory! :mellow:

Congratulations, you have yet to catch up with me, but admitedly I have had a 2 year head start :lol:

Peregrine, still waiting for the beer here mate!

May your frisbee be enchanted with additional accuracy!

Breton Thief - any one who can make 2000 posts can hardly be regarded as 'lesser' so when you get there...

Archived