Borderlands 2

FilipinoGamer804

Hi I just wanted to ask the community : who else here is stoked for Borderlands 2 ? .. I know I am

Btw , do I need to have played the first Borderlands to unlock certain quest and things ? ( I just want to know , cause I saw the first one for 20 bucks at my local game store )

yep, getting it for Ps3. will be my GOTY bar none. been preordered for a while. was gunna get the delux edition ($100) but just got the regular ($60) one instead

as far as i know, the only thing having played the first one unlocks is additional skins. rather, head skins

I'm getting it for the ps3 too but I'm getting the normal edition .. I'm soo excited. Anyways i'm going to play as Zer0 .. how about you guys ? And ok that's good so I could go straight to playing Borderlands 2 when my preorder copy arrives .. :D

Same, looks bloody brilliant mate! Probably going to play soldier/siren again. One thing I couldn't help but notice, aside from Axton's awesome accent, was the suggestion of DLC classes... This I like, a lot. Since class made such a difference to the original, making a replay feel totally fresh. All they need to do is recapture that refresh factor, and they're going to be set for not just a great game, but great DLC. Edited by Vindekarr

i havent decided who im gunna play yet. Mordecai (Hunter) was my primary for Borderlands. i like Axtons ability to upgrade his turret and stuff based on your play style, so he might be my first one. i feel like Zero is going to be everyones choice, so im trying to stay away from that at first, granted i wont go online until ive beaten the game once first Solo, just like i did with Borderlands.

I'm always up for a bloody massacre! Shooting the heads of bandits, and squishing skags... ahh, the graphic gore of Borderlands... brings me joy :happy:

I enjoyed the first game immensely, still have a few saves from the first game, and hopefully this game will be just as good as the first! :thumbsup: