Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that place is a killer to pcs. Best I figured is that it's in water with lots of reflections and graphics already juiced up, and then you've got a ton of people around for the processor to keep track off, or at least when the three times I did it. The last two times I actually had to minimize to desktop to help cool it down periodically.

I just installed an internal fan and then put an external fan where the computer's heat is exhausted to help the area stay heat free. I'm wanting to try it out again to see if it helped with the heating problem but the dang swamp has been dormant every time I go there.

@Vindekarr: ANG?

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Yeah that place is a killer to pcs. Best I figured is that it's in water with lots of reflections and graphics already juiced up, and then you've got a ton of people around for the processor to keep track off, or at least when the three times I did it. The last two times I actually had to minimize to desktop to help cool it down periodically.

I just installed an internal fan and then put an external fan where the computer's heat is exhausted to help the area stay heat free. I'm wanting to try it out again to see if it helped with the heating problem but the dang swamp has been dormant every time I go there.

Yeah there were a lot of people when I was there too. My processor probably wanted to explode into a million pieces. Keep outdated electronics for 7 years! Woooo!

I want to test this Shadow Behemoth thing D:

It seems everyone has seen it besides me :/

Running on max more or less, avg FPS is 50 - 60. PC specs are on my profile if anyone is interested.

We'll get there! :D

Its just dormant a lot. :dry:

Love it so far. Nice to see an MMO that wasn't designed to run on thirty year old macs.

Just trying classes right now, I'll settle down and serious up once I've decided what I like. Presently my character is called Blastasarus McAwesomebadass The Third who has an exceptionally large head. Expect later characters to be less... comical.

servers dont really matter. i mean most are full. Jager's was full when i signed up. mine is full im pretty sure. I Think there is a way to play with friends even on different servers, but i think it involves either partying up and/or being in the overflow server together.

also how are there always other classes in other classes starting areas? i dont get it. how can a human or a charr be in an asura starting area (when not in overflow)?

Good grief, patch day today. I remember when an MMO patch day meant "NO MMO 4 U TODAY, SOWWY" But this only took 8 seconds-log out, patch at nearly 2 MB/s, log back in, and voila. Back to being Awesomasarus McBadass the nineth. I must ask though, what in god's name is an asura? yoda's smaller, thinner cousin? Edited by Vindekarr