Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my retail copy WIYOOWIYOO!!!

I'll add you, just post/pm me your account name.

Message sent, still trying to figure out the game. I've been KO'ed twice during the intro and some random even lol.

im slowly starting to tire of this game, too much playing it burnt me out a little. getting every class to level 5, (thief twice actually lol, oh an engineer only to lvl 3. wanted to play that class but it was too boring) guardian to level 10 and my 22 mesmer main, just a lot of playing (for me).

the other thing is it does kind of get repetitive. you only get a new ability every few levels (as fast as you can get Skill Points) and you cant even use most of them. the weapon abilities you either like or you dont. i like the system, but it sucks there is no customization. the engineer for example, i wanted to play, but its moveset with weapons sucked imo. plus he could use like 3 weapons AND he couldnt switch weapons. im playing the Thief for the moment, cause i love playing Rouges story wise, but i cant find a moveset i like. there are moves i like, but they cant all be used together (such as a move from duel pistols, but also a move from the dagger)

ill still play a bit here and there, but with borderlands 2 out in a few days, that will be sucking me in and GW2 will be taking the sidelines for a little while, most likely entirel (as in not playing at all)

im slowly starting to tire of this game, too much playing it burnt me out a little. getting every class to level 5, (thief twice actually lol, oh an engineer only to lvl 3. wanted to play that class but it was too boring) guardian to level 10 and my 22 mesmer main, just a lot of playing (for me).

the other thing is it does kind of get repetitive. you only get a new ability every few levels (as fast as you can get Skill Points) and you cant even use most of them. the weapon abilities you either like or you dont. i like the system, but it sucks there is no customization. the engineer for example, i wanted to play, but its moveset with weapons sucked imo. plus he could use like 3 weapons AND he couldnt switch weapons. im playing the Thief for the moment, cause i love playing Rouges story wise, but i cant find a moveset i like. there are moves i like, but they cant all be used together (such as a move from duel pistols, but also a move from the dagger)

ill still play a bit here and there, but with borderlands 2 out in a few days, that will be sucking me in and GW2 will be taking the sidelines for a little while, most likely entirel (as in not playing at all)

Have you played PvP? That's where the action is at.

Also, dungeons start at level 30 or something.

dungeons will be very nice. it might take me a while to get to level 30, both cause im starting to mess around with other toons, but also cause as i said, Borderlands.

and no. i dont enjoy PvP. never have. in any game. idc if im better then others. or if they are better then me. its just always been boring to me. even in games like Demons Souls. even though i was very good at PvP, i never did it unless invaded. but yea, i stay away from all PvP if i can in games. just not my forte

Just HM with some news!I have completed the whole world map (Little medal next to my name yay)

Holy crap. D:

I'm at 25% :D

I'm rubbish at it and have no idea wth are these gathering tools and how to do crafting!

Do you have gathering tools or need some? Most merchants you see will sell them and you need them to chop down trees or mine or gather food stuffs. Crafting if you haven't already, you have to go talk to two of the crafting people to choose which crafting jobs you want. Then you can use the stations by them and craft stuff. Discovering new recipes is done in one of the tabs by putting different things together. Eh maybe a video will help.

Edited by K00L