Table Settings

DavidWhitefang

I believe it's going well!

Soon, I will release my first Modders resource file.

It will contain quite a few nifs. All of them may not be for everyone... but I believe that these new nifs have some things that will appeal to all modders.

I have decided to include my own personal tables, which do have proper collision, and several chairs. The chairs are all the same basic new shape, but I made them all seperate nifs, so that you have the option to have more than one look, as far as the upholstery; They do match the tables.

I will continue to work on this mod, even after the release of the first file... because I want to! ~ and I will release new files to the same 'Mod' Release, and label them them 'File 2' .. or something of the sort.

LOL,... I've been working on this everyday...

Soon, I promise

David

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here's the link to my first installment to this mod

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20357

I had a hard time getting it uploaded tonight! ... and for some reason, it isn't giving me the option to allow anyone to rate it yet. LOL, I want you all to be able to rate it. Hopefully, it will straighten up soon, where I can edit it.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these new items! I will continue to add more in the future. I am not the fastest modder in the world... but I try to build quality items.

Thanks for all of your support!!

David

David, As you usual, you do fantastic work! I'm definately going to have to learn to mod so I can put these things in the houses I already have. It doesn't appear that the rating thing is working. Have you pm's TESnexus staff to sort it out? Anyway, I give it a 10!!!!

David, As you usual, you do fantastic work! I'm definately going to have to learn to mod so I can put these things in the houses I already have. It doesn't appear that the rating thing is working. Have you pm's TESnexus staff to sort it out? Anyway, I give it a 10!!!!

Great siggy, Tamara!

As always David, I love your work!

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the positive comments!!

Tamara,

If you follow the detailed instructions that I included in the readme.txt, you should have no problems. I have used the house mod, AranMathi, for the most part, and I have added all sorts of things to it from other mods, by using this method. These are set up the same way as the piano was, as far as installation, only these won't come out large size, where you have to scale them down.

SnowyOwlet,

Thanks for letting me know about the link! and Thanks for the Kudos!

David