⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Plot for Fallout 4

scottym23

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they should go back in time with fallout 4 before the great war and the story would involve the war before the bombs the fall of the bombs and the aftermath. that would create a new experience and would answer most of the players questions. but not all ;)

That would be interesting, but not really fit with the Fallout theme of a "POST" apocalyptic war. I could see this as a dlc for Fallout 4 by possibly finding a house that has home movies that you can watch, and kind of have a flashback to see life as the person in the films.

If they should go back in time with fallout 4 before the great war and the story would involve the war before the bombs the fall of the bombs and the aftermath. that would create a new experience and would answer most of the players questions. but not all ;)

Nah. That would make it more of a Modern Combat FPS than a Fallout game. Interesting idea, though.

You can say this is non-cannon but I think it would be intriguing if Fallout 4 is going to be partially set in China. Remember the American Chinese War that obliterated the planet? Well it should not end there, there must still be some zealous organization still trying to settle the score. And since they found out that there are groups such as the NCR or any group that is trying to rebuild what was left of the America, they will try to assault and try to destroy it once more.

An NCR agent will then be sent to Alaska and try to cross to Asia from there to go to China just to (probably do a reconnaissance mission) but will then be trapped with a conflict. He may encounter Brotherhood of Steel factions that has tried to settle in Alaska or something. Honestly this is just an idea but it would be nice to do a payback to China (in-game no offense meant to Chinese nationals)

You can say this is non-cannon but I think it would be intriguing if Fallout 4 is going to be partially set in China. Remember the American Chinese War that obliterated the planet? Well it should not end there, there must still be some zealous organization still trying to settle the score. And since they found out that there are groups such as the NCR or any group that is trying to rebuild what was left of the America, they will try to assault and try to destroy it once more.

An NCR agent will then be sent to Alaska and try to cross to Asia from there to go to China just to (probably do a reconnaissance mission) but will then be trapped with a conflict. He may encounter Brotherhood of Steel factions that has tried to settle in Alaska or something. Honestly this is just an idea but it would be nice to do a payback to China (in-game no offense meant to Chinese nationals)

Eww.... Just eww...

There is nothing the Chinese need to pay back for. It's the other way around. And the great war doesn't count, both governments were at fault there.

I don't see how the Brotherhood would be a "conflict" for the NCR agent, since the two groups aren't really fighting. And I don't think that China's priority is taking down the remnants of American government. It's probably more along the lines of just rebuilding and getting to a point where anarchy isn't around.

^ I don't see how they could make it similar to 1 and 2. It'd be hard to capture the feel of a post-apocalyptic wasteland if everything is being rebuilt at a steady pace.

They should set it in a remote area that's one of the last remaining 'true' wastelands in the states, possibly Chicago or somewhere else in that region.