Children in Morrowind

Rune

I was reading the new pinned topic by Marxist, and one thing he posted got me thinking. The reason why children aren't in Morrowind.

A while back, I thought that Bethesda simply didn't want to bother making children... it's not like the game needs them anyways.

It does seem wierd to have an entire country without a single child.

But then again... legal issues.

Seeing as you can run around with a huge claymore and slaughter anyone you please, this probably would have angered a few conservative groups (we all know how they like to destroy video games). This might have prevented Morrowind from obtaining the Teen rating, or even from going on the shelves.

Yea, it would be funny to have screaming kids running from an orc armored in Daedric and swinging "Temreki, Shackler of Souls" over his head; but it would be so horribly wrong when you started sniping them with your crossbow.

Anyone else realize this?

*beats head on wall in frustration*

You refer to the pinned thread, but you didn't bother reading it! If you had, you'd see that this is exactly what you're not supposed to post here.

Unacceptable topics include the following:

A question about why there are no children in Morrowind, unless it is explicitly stated in the game that there are no children and legal issues preventing Bethesda from including children are therefore irrelevant

Thread locked.

Archived