Create a Skyrim mod

Hi i just want to ask i have the latest version of unreal engine 4.21.2 is that enough to create a Skyrim mode, i notice a game like Farcry 5 the style of graphics was created with the style of game engine my latest version of unreal engine would be able to create such a highest realism of water using water ocean physics and fire using particle effects though fire propergation, i was noticing the quality of flame in Skyrim doesn't look as real as the look of fire in Farcry 5, i cannot just afford to purchase those assets at the moment but i eventually will as soon as i save up then i will practice first before a create a Skyrim mode through Unreal engine 4, then put it on nexus for free.

I'm a little confused by this question?

Generally speaking you create a Skyrim mod in the creation kit which is a free download from steam. This is where you make quests edit scripts build worlds etc. If you want to go further and add custom weapons and armors etc you need to learn to use a 3d modeling tool such as blender and a texturing tool that can import export .dds format such as gimp or photoshop. Skyrim has nothing to do with unreal engine at all. The creation engine is an extension of the gamebyro engine. They are very very different.