Modding program

Dragonborn2020

i like some knowledge please if anyone exist on this forum

So what modding programs are Skyrim Modders are useing?

Is it the dreaded Bethesdas creation which doesnt seem to exist?

are modders using UE4?

If that myth creation kit really exist, can i use UE4 then export to Creation kit then upload to Nexus for free.

i like to know do i have to import Skyrim into UE4 to create a grass and tree overhaul thankyou for you time.

I think, most of us use the CK to mod Skyrim, although you can also use TesVEdit to do a fair amount, but I stick to the CK.

I can't imagine the Unreal Engine is of any use for Skyrim but I suppose it may contain tools to create 3d models. But most people use standalone products like 3DsMax or Blender. If you want to make your own models for Skyrim (like grass or trees) then start with this thread:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/843767-getting-started-with-3d-modeling/

If you know how to use UE4 Skyrim's Creation Kit should be easy for you.

When you download Skyrim from steam there is also a utility program you can look up called

The Creation Kit ... or Creation Kit ... (Skyrim Creation Kit). Download that unpack the scripts and you're set.

Making ESP or ESM files

Skyrim Creation Kit

- if you know how to import anything from UE4 to CK you can use UE4 instead of CK

Making Textures

Gimp ( need Plugin )

Paint .Net ( already can read dds files )

Mesh / Animations

Blender / 3Ds Max

Other mesh options

Nif Scope

HDT physics

Body Slide and Outfit Studio

Scripts

Notepad++ :) lol

unpacking BSA files

BSA Browser

music / sounds

Multi XWM and Audacity

i use those programs :x

if you want to import for example Tree or Grass from Unreal 4 to Creation Kit all you have to do is exporting it from UE4 to .OBJ file or any other

then import to for example Blender and convert it to .NIF file then you can create new grass / trees / rocks anything you want lol :X

btw. nice english :P

useing :D xD lel

using :)

my english is also bad T_T

and, ofc. you can make Mods for Skyrim without using Creation Kit...

but its very bad idea xD it will take a lot time and require a lot of knowledge

importing Skyrim is possible to UE4 but idk why you should even want to... UE4 can't compile your work for CK / Skyrim