What do I do if 2 mods have same esp

MrShadowBlood

I made a different forum a while ago and no one responded so might as well make a new one but with more description. I have 2 mods with the same esp Immersive creatures and the patch for it. I tried deleting one esp from the other which broke it and when I disable the patch then the IC mod will say you need a patch for this mod. It is getting really iterating so I am asking for help what to do If I have 2 mods with the same esp

You should probably consult the mod pages for instructions.

I would image the patch is a replacement for the regular plugin.

Changes things like this mid-save can be risky though.

I did look through some stuff but came up empty handed since patch author just said that files in the patch * replace* stuff and no one really responds on the mod page anymore so I was stuck and lastly I am making a new playthrough since I am adding lots of mods. So do I just do the load before or after trick so it can work together? Because so far that is the only option I could find since It broke when I deleted one of the esp

Delete the Orginal Immersive Creatures ESP that comes with the mod, and keep the Patch file.

since it has the same name as the bsa files, everything will still work.

which is also why the patch is named exactly as the original file, becuase of the Bsa files that Immersive Creatures includes.

basically the BSA files must be named the same as the ESP file (And Vice Versa), in order for the game to load them. which is why the patch for immersive creatures has the exact same name.

using a mod manager would of asked you to replace either file with the other. so it was intended to be installed via a Mod Manager.

Note: The Patch file is slightly bigger in size.

Delete the Orginal Immersive Creatures ESP that comes with the mod, and keep the Patch file.

since it has the same name as the bsa files, everything will still work.

which is also why the patch is named exactly as the original file, becuase of the Bsa files that Immersive Creatures includes.

basically the BSA files must be named the same as the ESP file (And Vice Versa), in order for the game to load them. which is why the patch for immersive creatures has the exact same name.

using a mod manager would have asked you to replace either file with the other. so it was intended to be installed via a Mod Manager.

Note: The Patch file is slightly bigger in size.

I just made it so immersive creatures only use esp from patch because when I deleted esp from the original mod it broke and thx for the help