Offering 3d models for skyrim

AerynRavanna

• 1 month later...

I came across these tutorials, apparently from the creator of the Mechanical Dragon mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24587

I haven't been able to make the process work for me, but maybe someone else can. I can create a new creature in the CK with no problem, but when I try to change the mesh I get bs lighting shader errors and complaints that there are too many bones. Still trying to work this thing out using what I learned from Nightasay's tutorials and these tutorials.

Edited by Stemin

• 2 weeks later...

So nothing will hapend with this mod?

well i'm still alive, but the tools for modding skyrim just aren't sufficient for what I/others need. Or those who know better aren't saying anything.

The videos below are about re-applying skinning information on almost identical models. Its buggy at best, but doesnt even include creating new animations/skin sets.

Use my models how you want really, just credit me in some way:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33409411/Baquin.zip

I got bigger fish to fry, need a job.

*edit*

UPDATE: To be clear, my offer of making models was only really for aquatic life, and I only have time once in a blue moon for non paid work. Please no more emails, I feel guilty refusing eager offers of mods i'd love to help, but just don't have time.

Thank you.

Had Skyrim 6 months, playing it for the 3rd time now.

I graduated from a game art course last year, doing some freelance here and there.

This week I have had a real urge to add something to skyrim, to improve its environment

Did this in a few hours: (2600 tris)

Baquin.jpg

Just a quick bake/texture.

Being underwater would never be seen clearly.

The difficult bit is the coding/templating.

Do any mod makers currently adding new animals to skyrim (realism) require anything like this?

I just wanted to make a few creatues/models and help someone else's mod rather than start my own.

Especially, Aquatic Life Overhaul by DiabloBlanko, Steam won't let me message mod makers personally.

Please let me know if you're interested.

I can handle the models/textures and perhaps animations/rigging.

I am making a new mod under heavy development , perhaps you have read of it or perhaps not , anyway here is a link ....

http://prometheusmod.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

I have also already implemented new creatures , I avoided making creatures that swim like Whales / Dolphins , HNarwals etc because they do use a different animation than the actual animals already ingame , the problem is that no one yet has been able to implement new endependant animations made from scratch so the only solution is to rig/ skin the animal on an already exhisting model and use those animations .... if you are interested in making new animals let me know , I may help implement in my mod and or tell you how to do it .

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...