Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL WOW 1200TB? I probably contributed as i had to re'dl about 5-8gigs of textures and mods after reinstalling skyrim x3. I kept getting CTD's and thought it was the textures. Although after the update certain mods for like lod's and distance are not friendly anymore.. oh well.

And as a premium member im glad to hear the problems are being adressed which is one of the main reasons i went premium because of so much traffic and sloooooow stand still speeds.

Thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated.

Wow, I had no idea this was the cause of all the issues. I have pretty spotty Internet at times, so I just assumed it was on my end and didn't worry about it. Glad to know you had fun on your trip and are getting everything in order. Best of luck to you!

Ah understandable. I'm sad though that I don't have skyrim for the PC. I play it on PS3, sucks to be me. I'm just glad I picked up Fo3 and FoNV during the steam summer sale, now I can mod like crazy. Wish you guys well and soon get things working again. I introduced a friend to the site and he's been downloading FoNV mods like crazy. Hope you guys get things running smoothly soon. More power to ya! Edited by shijirou

Lessons here:

1) Always have a contingency plan

2) Prepare for the worst

3) Have a chain of command which can operate without the head

Anyways, this will probably happen next week when I'm out of town and Torchlight 2 is released.

In my opinion, there's no need to apologize for anything. I, like most people here I'm sure, use this site for free and benefit from a lot of talented people making my Skyrim experience amazing. So, I deal with the slow-down's and sometimes incomplete files and then wait a few days and try again. I'm not about to complain because servers are down for something I enjoy for free. Keep up the good work guys and don't worry about anything!