Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

Just want to chime in with another, "The Nexus and Dark0ne rock" post.

Honestly, if commercial software companies put in as much hard work as you guys here, then we'd all be sitting here in virtual reality gear.

Really, though, a Petabyte...that's nutty, good luck! (goes and clicks on an ad)

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jefthereaper

I have a similar problem but I can't download any mod, with or without the NMM.... When I download something, it will download it instantly (no matter the size) and then when I try to open it with 7zip or anything like that it says "Incorrect Command Line". Is anyone else having THIS problem or is it on my end or what?

Yeah, I keep getting "file does not exist" whenever I try download mods via NMM. Nothing also happens when I try to download manually. I really hope it gets fixed:)

That's the same problem I have been having. I want my mods darn it! Heh.

Does anyone have a timeline on when it will be back? I uninstalled a mod I had so I could get a different feature in the beginning and crossed my fingers I could still download. Of course I had some bad luck so I just want to know when I can redownload my mod (also in NMM it says <no data> under latest version, anyone else have that?)

I found a neat little trick for those error pages. Click on the refresh button on the tool bar and the page will go forth and load it after a few second's without loosing our latest comment or post.

On Google Chrome there's an circular arrow next to the right arrow. I clicked on it to test the theory and found the page would change to the intended page shortly. In a few case I was shown a message which suggested horrible things might happen to my last comment or post.

I figured the comment or post was lost already and gave it a click on the "Yes" switch, and, Voila' all turned out well and my latest comment or post was complete. :- D

Kia Ora

Apologize!,.. NOT need man,. at least your up front with us Mot like some companies we won't mention. You ALL do a great job trying to stay in front of the nets ebb's n flows.

Thank for the great efforts guy's

Man you should have yelled I had time to be a bag carrier for you when you went away, done strain call me I'll carry them bags for ya mate <wink><wink>

Edited by Kiwi-Hawk