Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't fret.

99.99999% of the members appreciate so much all that the Nexus sites do for us, that a little glitch now and then doesn't mean a thing.

Thanks for all you do. What it has added to my games is beyond measure.

Any reason why the NMM downloads my files to 97% give or take a % or so THEN stops..says"unable to download"? Then to top that major bit of finger waving frustration off...it starts the file all over instead of continuing where it left off !!!! With several unsuccessful attempts at D/L files this morning, im waving the white flag and giving up... :wallbash:

Guest deleted1373157

I really appreciate your site and every effort you make to keep it up and running. Honestly, I have yet to complete the game and don't see myself completing it in the next few months. That's a good thing! I visit the site on a daily basis with my morning cup of coffee, over a bowl of raman at lunch and throughout my evening. I am amazed at how creative the modding community is and always look forward to an update of my favorite mod, as well as seeing something new arrive on site. I have over 650 save files and over 700 hours of play time and I can honestly say your site and the wonderful community of modders that have the freedom and creativity to post there, keep me happy and playing. Please keep up the Great work....All of you! : )