Site issues since Dawnguard

Dark0ne

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't login on the SkyrimNexus since hours. It's ok if site has issues, even if it lasts for weeks, but if there is something bigger going on - what about a message on the front page? Somethong like "Login doesn't work, we're working on it" or so? Edited by ratrace

I got the same problem as above. Cannot log in, but i see that many can as mods and images are being uploaded. I don't understand this issue some can some cannot log in? no error message or anything just kicks me back and the log in details windows are empty again like it ignores my login

Login system is refusing to login, so obviously something has broken.

Also might want to check in on the "File Hidden" errors randomly popping up. Might just be related to the "Dawnlagged" issue that happened recently, but it's still a minor bug in the code being tripped somehow (refreshing a page tends to fix the issue).

i,ve having the same problem's as every one so it seems .Can not log in the skyrim nexus . worked slow but fine this moring ,but for the last 4 hour's put in name and password page seem's to load then nothing . that said it's been acting strange for a few weeks .

i can log in through the skyrim site but not on the oblivion one.....keeps getting hung up on something to do with the "gatekeeper", whatever that is ..... Maybe it is time to rebuild the gatekeeper? :)

Oh, and what JM_MnNemo said.

And BravoOskar, that is exactly what it does to me on the Oblivion site. Skyrim works for me for some reason.

Edited by ringgold99