Tutorials WITHOUT "youtoob"

Allannaa

Then you'll have to try deleting the INI files and verifying with Steam. All it will do is revert the program to original install status. It won't cause any major harm. If that fails, uninstall the Creation Kit, exit Steam and reboot the computer before you reinstall the Creation Kit. When you reinstall, have only one monitor active. Just in case the second monitor throws something off.

If all that fails, then I'm out of ideas.

never mind. it worked. thank you so much for help. i still have to fix it again to do multiple master files and the dlc, but i've done it before without any problems. thanks again for your help

May I give you a tip to save you some trouble later should this or a similar problem cause you to need to verify the Creation Kit.

You can use a custom ini file for the Creation Kit. It is to be called SkyrimEditorCustom.ini and is to be saved in the main Skyrim directory (same directory as the CreationKit.exe file You can put whatever changes in it you need or want and the CK will use those instead of the default values. The nice thing about it is that whenever you verify the Creation Kit you custom ini is untouched. Thus saves you the hassle of making the edits every time.

Here is my SkyrimEditorCustom.ini as an example

This is just an example. You do not need to use all of these settings.

[General]
bAllowMultipleEditors=1
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

[Archive]
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Update.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

[Papyrus]
sScriptSourceFolder = "Data\Scripts\Base+DLC\Source"