unable to login to my account

dgd2

I had to rebuild my home computer this week. After doing so, i am unable to login with my credentials. After having to slog through the recaptcha several times, I am told "you have entered and incorrect username password". I have confirmed the credentials from my work computer where I have them saved in Chrome. I have made several requests to reset my password, none of which have generated an email allowing me to do so (yes I looked in my junk email). I've emailed support and had no responses.

please help ....

HeyYou, creds are saved in Chrome. I've even gone ahead and enabled sync in Chrome to migrate all passwords etc over to my newly configured home system. I still can't login at home. I also tried logging in at work using IE, instead of Chrome. I could not login via IE on my work comp.

Mike, I still have not received any emails and have checked my junk folder. I've confirmed my email address in my profile is correct.

Mike, I am not sure what you mean by "our recent conversation", as I do not recall having any previous discussions with you. I'm thinking either you have me confused with someone else, or someone else has been pretending to be me ...

Hi Mike,

OK, I found your email. For some as yet undetermined reason, anything from nexus is going right into my deleted items folder. I was able to login with the new password you set for me.

Regards,

David

I had to go digging for it but I found 10 mail processing rules in my hotmail. One of the rules was to delete any emails with "password" in the subject. I don't recall every creating any of those rules, but who knows, maybe I did. I've had this account for some 25 years ...