To DarkOne

ciddy

i do not see why i should be given a stike for disobeying a rule i had no knowladge of, and wasnt even there until after i had posted this message (Dark0ne, you know what i'm talking about) and dont say it is there, as it isnt, what the only thing close to this is

You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.

i did not break this rule, as i did not post any copywrited material on the site without consent, just mentioned a peice of software that is used worldwide, probabily by over half the 11,000 odd people you have currently registerd on these forums

The rule of mentioning it did not come into action until after i had brought it up in a conversation, and had no knowladge of the consiquenses

i beg of you, please rethink your rash, and all-together unfair decision of issueing me with a strike.

-ciddy

that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law

Software piracy is a crime in almost all countries world-wide.

i do not have bloodmoon myself, as i am to busy with the editor.... i only own tribunal, wich is pointless as my pc isnt good enough anyway

i use bloodmoon on my uncle's pc, as he bought it the day it came out...

if you had looked i only mentioned the name of it, not told him to use it, or that i use it myself

Ciddy, you mentioned you had Bloodmoon and how you had got it (via illegal activities). I will not argue this as there is nothing to argue about - you broke ToS.

Now, you have two strikes left (unless you do something particularly stupid) so my advice to you is to carry on posting as normal and learn from your mistake, not try and contest it with me.

At the end of the day, what I say, goes. Period.

Archived