Vampire Lord Different Looks

kurniallah2412

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, why do you have to be so anal about it? This is the mod request forum. Suprise twist, I added to an existing requests! Telling us to bugger off and simply make our own mods isn't the way to go. :blink:

I was simply commenting on the fact that someone pointed out the request never got done. *Gasp*

I never said bugger off. I simply said to try to learn yourself. Modders aren't your personal slaves who drop everything to do what you ask.

The reason we request mods is because if we could make it we would (unless we're to lazy, or for some other reason like school work)

And also your signature says "And I take requests! " so either take that down or stop saying you want us to do it ourselves and live up to your signature!

Thank you for your time and good day!

You do realize when you turn into a vampire lord you turn into the demon within you, you don't shapeshipt like a werewolf so the vampire lord would look nothing like the person who became it

I agree and slightly disagree. Their should be some resemblance just because its your inner demon. Also in the Dawnguard DLC did anyone see Argonian or Khajiit vampires? I didn't. So again maybe different races have a different change.

So maybe Khajiit's have a slight lining of fur and have bigger leatherier wings while argonian's have smaller wings and a tail with also slight scales.

Yeah, no, I'm not changing my signature. because I DO take requests, within reason. What this thread is asking for is tons of work, someone to change the skeleton and model of two races. Not only does that require someone to know how to use the CK, it requires rigging, animating and modelling the new form.

You are missing the point of what I am saying, Don't b&@*$ that the requests didn't get done because modders aren't your personal slaves!

Take a hike, I'm not bossing modders around. I can however damn well complain about the shitload of useless anime mods in the face of stuff that STILL NEEDS FIXING. A LOT more effort was put in useless crap that nobody downloads, so I don't see why anybody would jump at a novel idea to finish up one of Bethsofts many oversights. The unofficial Skyrim patch alone is 86 megabytes large now, I can't begin to guess the amount of hours that went into that. That's nothing compared to how fast this could be finished.

I'm not telling ANYONE to go and do this for me. I'm telling EVERYONE to get their heads out of their sphincters and jump at the opportunity.